UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

June Scavenger Hunt

Re: June Scavenger Hunt

cause he has less of a chance if its not some type of duel. cause with 100 people looting he might not get it. 1 out of 100 or maybe 1 out of 5. cause there is only about 5 guys that wins duels constantly.

what if you could make the brick spawn on a random person like the piece of rare armor does. so that way its completely random as to who gets it. prob a little lucky nooblet.

no the way it works when you kill the harrower is a person within so many tiles i think has a small chance of receiving the rare leather piece. when we did it last time a guildy's alt received it luckily considering a million people came in. but it just spawns on a person not the harrower itself. there may actually be something to it like most dmg but not really sure.

namlamina

Sorceror

Raserei;1913965 said:
why trammy events :X the last 5 are pvp, the first 20 were scavenger shit

The only events you'll win them through are nerd events... Get out of the duel pits and go outside for once. Just because 95% of the shard has a life outside the duel pits doesn't make them "trammies". It means we don't devote our days and nights to poison ticks.

namlamina;1914224 said:
The only events you'll win them through are nerd events... Get out of the duel pits and go outside for once. Just because 95% of the shard has a life outside the duel pits doesn't make them "trammies". It means we don't devote our days and nights to poison ticks.

Couldn't say it better than this---- :]

namlamina

Sorceror

Tetsuo3d;1914730 said:
Damn.... I hate working instead of playing UO. Look what I missed out on. ^^

I was traveling Europe... Too bad for me? Yet Raserei still whines cuz the other 95% of the shard had a chance at it without relying on poison ticks or scams...

kas245

Wanderer

mark have u ever thought of improving pvping rather than trammy shit-
explo pots r boring espically in lvls - hurrrrrrray for dota~

nigga pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i bet ryan would agreee to this

icemanihi

Sorceror

Have we ever figured out who has the remaining scavenger ingots? For the record, I have one. AIM: icemanihi