UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

June Scavenger Hunt

Re: June Scavenger Hunt

BurntFingers;1909108 said:
MORE LIKE 60000 BOLTS OF PURE WHITE HAHAHAHHA would be SICKKK they said it they have todo it!

Nothing in that does it say ITEM are to subject to reasonable restrictions lol

they discussed this already.

if you do the items have 2 hues the display hue and the the actual hue like it appears. what youll get is the hue that makes the bolts pure but once its cut into cloth its just regular old cloth.

fonis

Knight

who won the tourny yesterday?

also, again, want to reiterate i'm disturbed that I got to the third round. I was one of the two guys holding up the last fight of the first round :)

fonis;1910969 said:
? I got 7mil for dicking around in a cave. fuck that.

haha yea not a bad find. and yea mark confirmed that you can keep as a rare. but it can only be claimed for a limited time.

fonis

Knight

JesseJane;1911622 said:
that sucks, they sell for 10+mil each

yea, if you feel like speculating, sure

i'd rather get an easy 7 mil than hope for 15 when I could easily only get 1.

the real question is when are the rest of the bricks getting handed out or events done. just a fun idea but maybe host an event not in an arena. not really a scavenger event but maybe similar to the easter harrower spawn so its atleast fun for all the people out there. maybe even throw out like 5 harrowers spawns at once so its not even remotely easy for people. forcing all to work together and then they all get atleast some loot for killing them in the end.