UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

June Scavenger Hunt

chankis

Sorceror
Re: June Scavenger Hunt

I always was a looser in any event but this time, there was no chance to participate so I didn't be a looser. For sure this is best event ever why not hehe

Hydrofiend

Knight

At least give a warning and let people log on when you gonna have an event for good items that's gonna last 10 minutes.

Thanks for trying at least.

Capone

Sorceror

To be honest I'm a little disappointed that there was no warning that this would be happening. Had I known I would have tried to set aside some time to get in on the fun. Maybe the next shard wide event should be announced a week in advanced to try to get more of the population involved.

Great idea, poor execution.

Fez_

Knight

fez2112;1907217 said:
Im pretty new to uo, will theese hunts become regular activitys or is other contests coming in the near future?
thers already a fez
*Cough*

And yea... im kinda miffed that there was no prior warning of this event like a *The event will start after server wars or something... meh im shitty at finding things

projectSOUND;1907312 said:
rich get richer,
congrats to jesse on the shroud

raserai told me ur the one who scammed me for one brick :) GG i only have 10 bricks now......i payed for all my bricks, so the poor actually got richer.

Abhorsen

Knight

you believe anything ras says? Open your eyes next time, you will see who got what.

And do you think that 10 tickets = unique hue sandies with unique name isnt gunna be worth more than 100m? i think you know the answer to this, also, im sure you will procure another 5. events all weekend ^^

so yes, just like irl, rich get richer, poor get poorer (comparatively, yes the poor folks got 10m but ur gunna get 150+)

Stides40oz

Knight

snoddydodi;1907172 said:
technically u don't need runic hammers to make armour

this ^^, but now that i think about it there is no option for blaze when u pick ur iron so its probably just regular iron ingots recolored

spooj

Sorceror

projectSOUND;1907353 said:
you believe anything ras says? Open your eyes next time, you will see who got what.

And do you think that 10 tickets = unique hue sandies with unique name isnt gunna be worth more than 100m? i think you know the answer to this, also, im sure you will procure another 5. events all weekend ^^

so yes, just like irl, rich get richer, poor get poorer (comparatively, yes the poor folks got 10m but ur gunna get 150+)

so youre saying by them getting 10m per brick there getting poorer?
both are getting richer dipshit

oreo-

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1907361 said:
15 to get a shroud, and then 5 extra to re-hue it. Sounds winner to me.

lol geez - pure white shroud? ice shroud? seems amazing.

snoddydodi

Sorceror

Mark did note that re-name and re-hue to reasonable restrictions.... So maybe won't allow pw or fallon.. but hell who knows.

I'm sure they'll discuss it in IRC. ;)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

snoddydodi;1907368 said:
Mark did note that re-name and re-hue to reasonable restrictions.... So maybe won't allow pw or fallon.. but hell who knows.

I'm sure they'll discuss it in IRC. ;)

Doesnt really matter.

A fallon or PW shroud actually seems like too much. I was more thinking either normal white, so it' kinda be exactly like a ghost, or blood red.

EDIT: I was trying to log on some people's personal sever so I could try it out, bu all the ones I know are deactivated atm :(