UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

June Scavenger Hunt

Re: June Scavenger Hunt

excellent idea, it seems that perhaps next time the number of items for rewards and in total could be scaled upwards to make it harder to horde them and so the "scavenging" event lasts longer. Thanks for the effort and neat event idea.

snoddydodi

Sorceror

SinisterLightning;1907420 said:
Glacial Sandles named Glacial Sandles Got My Feet On Froze + a glacial bearmask named Radioactive Polar Bear Mask = win

= retarded

Shit i was looking all over the regular world, like wtf, are these gonna be in a chest just sitting in the open, i should've known they would be in a chest of drawers or sumthing, darnit. congrats to the winna's

WaRgAzM

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1907386 said:
Doesnt really matter.

A fallon or PW shroud actually seems like too much. I was more thinking either normal white, so it' kinda be exactly like a ghost, or blood red.

EDIT: I was trying to log on some people's personal sever so I could try it out, bu all the ones I know are deactivated atm :(

Hue -1 ftw. Ethereal Hooded shroud. Thats a real ghost.

Red Eyes

Sorceror

I enjoyed the scavenger hunt :) but uhmmm I don't enjoy seeing people complaining when a good event happens. If you didn't find one there's always next time!

Trevor

Knight

I cant wait to see these "Events" I hear its going to be like nothing we have done before.

MPtasznik

Wanderer

I think that what most people want is called a hand out, not a Scavenger hunt. Good job staff, Nice event.

Fez_

Knight

i want a pair of sandals that neon pink+blue hue

or

that 'pure' gold

both named 'No,These are not for sale... dont ask'

or tbh any of these colours

Changed my mind..

HORNED TRIBAL MASK

fonis

Knight

i liked it, especially since I happened to be on... on a friday night... *cries*

Middle Man

Sorceror

wah wah wah. wish i could have been there seems like alot of people had a really good time. Great idea

epinephrine;1908236 said:
How about the only pair of Fallon Sandles (1266)?

Just a thought...

why not the only fallon bear mask. or the only fallon barstool. or better yet the only bod pink barstool. id rock that shit all day.

more than anything i would freak out if they could make a barstool like my harrower fancy shirt.

DeViiaNt

Knight

incubusfan1413;1908801 said:
why not the only fallon bear mask. or the only fallon barstool. or better yet the only bod pink barstool. id rock that shit all day.

more than anything i would freak out if they could make a barstool like my harrower fancy shirt.

I've always wanted a bod pink barstool lol. If I had to choose one custom item, that would be it.

BurntFingers

Wanderer

herakles;1909066 said:
Could you use the hue thing on say 100bolts of cloth?

MORE LIKE 60000 BOLTS OF PURE WHITE HAHAHAHHA would be SICKKK they said it they have todo it!

Nothing in that does it say ITEM are to subject to reasonable restrictions lol

Mark;1907059 said:
Prizes
[*]5 may be exchanged for a renamed and rehued item of winner's choice (item must be
provided by the winner; name and hue are subject to reasonable restrictions).
[/LIST]