UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

King of the dungeon!

NC-17

Sorceror
Re: King of the dungeon!

tcush09;2063974 said:
Just as soon as your lawyer gets those felonies expunged you can get the job that will lead to this exciting life. If only public defenders worked faster.

Who are u homos that seem to know everything about me!!

ps SuCk Me SiDeWaYs

Raserei;2064105 said:
League of legends is a version of Dota for scrubs that don't like competing. HoN is much better than LoL.

says the lol scrub.

Hon is a clone of dota who one of the creators of dota made lol. I'd say LoL was shit if all I did was feed too. That's ok maybe someday you will be just as good @ LOL as you were at UO.

UncleSam

Knight

Simon Cowell;2064111 said:
says the lol scrub.

Hon is a clone of dota who one of the creators of dota made lol. I'd say LoL was shit if all I did was feed too. That's ok maybe someday you will be just as good @ LOL as you were at UO.

that games looks like someone made it with crayons

UncleSam;2064211 said:
that games looks like someone made it with crayons

It's a pretty fun game and original. It's based off your level that you acquire summoner abilities and masteries that add to any type of character you play. Elements that neither Dota or Hon Has, I believe.

I think people just bash it because it looks more cartoony which is ironic since you play uo and uo graphics are shit.

I've heard bad and good things about Hon. Alot of bad things mostly coming from former players switching to LoL.

To each his own.

RAKninja

Page

Dany Mortal;2063926 said:
uhh that was my post about holding it down, insult the right guy "RAK ninja" << ps wtf kinda name is that Retarded Ass Kocksucker Ninja?
please, go on, the clumsy e-thuggery is hilarious.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2064111 said:
says the lol scrub.

Simon Cowell;2064233 said:
It's a pretty fun game and original. It's based off your level that you acquire summoner abilities and masteries that add to any type of character you play. Elements that neither Dota or Hon Has, I believe.

I think people just bash it because it looks more cartoony which is ironic since you play uo and uo graphics are shit.

I've heard bad and good things about Hon. Alot of bad things mostly coming from former players switching to LoL.

To each his own.

LoL is the WoW version of HoN/DotA, its more childish and easier to play. If you ever even tried HoN you'd realize its much harder/more competetive. I can see why you'd prefer that though, seeing as you were never a PvPer on UO. Sorry, I play games for the competition.

Raserei;2064344 said:
LoL is the WoW version of HoN/DotA, its more childish and easier to play. If you ever even tried HoN you'd realize its much harder/more competetive. I can see why you'd prefer that though, seeing as you were never a PvPer on UO. Sorry, I play games for the competition.

I play competitive but since you've probably never played it more then a day you just talk out your ass and make shit up. LoL has a competitive scene and in fact I'm in two different leagues with a team. I doubt HoN is much harder, it's the same concept. I'm pretty sure since I play good in LOL i can play good in HON except I don't want to play a rip off of dota when I can play LOL for free.

Sprint-

Wanderer

LoL vs HoN - Page 2 - Arena Junkies Forums

First result of the google search LoL vs HoN.

First two comparisons

LoL is to HoN/DotA as WOTLK is to TBC.

LoL is a lot easier and more casual friendly, and doesn't have as much depth as the other games. Last hitting in LoL gives you 16 gold, and it gives you ~40 in the other games. You also get more periodic gold in LoL. It's just meant to be easier I guess...

HoN is basically DotA with a few different heroes. I have to say that they did a good job with the new heroes though, I love playing most of them (especially MADMAN).

There is spell power in LoL so casters scale, there's nothing like that in HoN/DotA, casters basically own early game and fall behind later, which is why you balance your teams out with casters/initiators/carry. In LoL if you get fed as a caster you can 2-3 shot people late game.

I play both myself. I can't really say what is best. LoL feels like more "social" game than Hon while Hon is keeping it more competive. Your choice depending really of what kinda game you feel like playing.

Find anyone saying LoL is nearly as competitive, and link it to me, please.

Also, HoN is free currently, as its in open beta. Download it and play me 1vs1, if you get ONE kill on me, I'll give you 5mil in UO.

Sprint-

Wanderer

The_Man;2064709 said:
p.s. I seen your DF video, you were/are pretty bad in DF

<3

I haven't spent time making a real video, and I never have fraps footage because it lags me so much I don't record. The video I made was just testing the quality, which you could see by the description and the fact that it only had 2 fights in it.

I am in the 'best' clan in Darkfall atm, and I have a terrible character, I'm pretty sure I'm not that bad at DF ;)

UncleSam;2064803 said:
oo pick me les go lol but i dnt need uo $ :-(

add whos_raserei, aim me and ill log in and play if i'm not busy

UncleSam

Knight

Raserei;2064874 said:
I haven't spent time making a real video, and I never have fraps footage because it lags me so much I don't record. The video I made was just testing the quality, which you could see by the description and the fact that it only had 2 fights in it.

I am in the 'best' clan in Darkfall atm, and I have a terrible character, I'm pretty sure I'm not that bad at DF ;)

add whos_raserei, aim me and ill log in and play if i'm not busy

Alright il hit you up
im tired of feeders/leavers

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

strontium.typefrag.com
pw = willyd
^^
Ventrilo Info to play HoN.

Everyone in there pretty much plays UO and HON. You will probably know the majority of the guys in the vent, pretty chill and laid back. There is always someone in there playing HoN probably. Anyone that is/was part of UO:Hybrid community is welcome there. At the very least, you won't have to worry about losing the game at hero selection or leavers. There are quite a few guys in there that know what their doing, if your new to the game they are always willing to help out fellow Hybrid players. There are some complete beginners in there, to some really decent players.

UncleSam

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2064944 said:
strontium.typefrag.com
pw = willyd
^^
Ventrilo Info to play HoN.

Everyone in there pretty much plays UO and HON. You will probably know the majority of the guys in the vent, pretty chill and laid back. There is always someone in there playing HoN probably. Anyone that is/was part of UO:Hybrid community is welcome there. At the very least, you won't have to worry about losing the game at hero selection or leavers. There are quite a few guys in there that know what their doing, if your new to the game they are always willing to help out fellow Hybrid players. There are some complete beginners in there, to some really decent players.

il check it out for sure

TheNuthigh

Knight

Dany Mortal;2061513 said:
So, I'm on the poker table when this white she devil guy starts talking shit on me, in the end I tell him how bad he is at PvP and I challenge him to a duel for 5mil, he says I shouldn't challenge him because he beat raserei for his sandles. So at this point I went to verify this was true, turns out its a load of shit. Anyway I've never fought him so I ask him to fight for free in wherever he wants, we meet in deceit on the lich floor. He dies first dump, Then aims me, okay now wanna wager? I go sure ill put 500k vs your mil, he agrees I restock we meet in the same place, he dies first dump again, This time he comes in on his other character im at 60% 4 liches on me with 15 mana left no reflect on, and he tried to ambush me. He fails to kill me with 2 stuns while all the liches are on screen[no wands]. I end up making him run away once i pulled him 2 rooms away from the liches. He won't pay me because " I Cheat ". So I'm really curious how I cheat. I only managed to get a screenshot of his first death and him saying he doesn't pay cheaters. Not his second death but him saying he doesnt pay cheaters, should be sufficient.

We'll start with aim logs.
Imageshack - whiteshebitch2.png
Imageshack - whiteshebitch3.png
Imageshack - whiteshebitch4.png
Imageshack - whiteshebitch5.png

And then the fights.
Imageshack - whiteshedevil.png
Imageshack - whiteshebitch.png

The last screeny there is no liches because I offscreened them.

I am now

Dany Mortal - Dungeon Master

i will duel you for a mill

if staff will hold the gold.

Raserei;2064355 said:
LoL vs HoN - Page 2 - Arena Junkies Forums

First result of the google search LoL vs HoN.

First two comparisons

Find anyone saying LoL is nearly as competitive, and link it to me, please.

Also, HoN is free currently, as its in open beta. Download it and play me 1vs1, if you get ONE kill on me, I'll give you 5mil in UO.

Thank you for proving my point that you never actually played LOL and just used some sites that were probably from last year as reviews. I thought Hon went retail? Like I said I'm in two leagues so it is competitive. Have fun paying 50 bucks for a game I can play for free and just be as competitive. Same offer you gave to me but with LOL.

Amazonia

Sorceror

1382;2061522 said:
nah, this doesn't interest me
cool sandals though
can we not make a thread about the same thing every time someone dies

That's because they think they're alone on the planet and that their kill means everything. :)