UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

King of the dungeon!

Re: King of the dungeon!

TheNuthigh;2064973 said:
i will duel you for a mill

if staff will hold the gold.

Never heard of staff holding such paltry cash. Addicted will though, If you're okay with him holding ill alchy you for a mil best of 3.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2064974 said:
Thank you for proving my point that you never actually played LOL and just used some sites that were probably from last year as reviews. I thought Hon went retail? Like I said I'm in two leagues so it is competitive. Have fun paying 50 bucks for a game I can play for free and just be as competitive. Same offer you gave to me but with LOL.

Not yet, HoN isn't gold. I think they are releasing it the middle of this month. I haven't been paying much attention because I already got it. I only paid $30 for it, I think it should still only be $30.

The thing I hated about LoL is you can't play all the heroes right away. They have been allowing people to play HoN for free in OB for at least 2 months it seems? (Wasn't paying much attention to that either) If people were lucky enough to get a beta invite early on, which they were pretty easy to get then, more than a few months. I really like the progress they made on the game. They really did a good job on HoN in development.

I have been playing the beta since..... I think December. I never felt like I was playing a game in beta. Other than the issues they had with the buddy list, but they fixed that months ago. I don't see why someone would want to play LoL over HoN, unless they had a computer that couldn't handle HoN very well, or they didn't feel like dishing out the cash.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2064974 said:
Thank you for proving my point that you never actually played LOL and just used some sites that were probably from last year as reviews. I thought Hon went retail? Like I said I'm in two leagues so it is competitive. Have fun paying 50 bucks for a game I can play for free and just be as competitive. Same offer you gave to me but with LOL.

You're so dumb.. no point in even trying anymore. Get HoN and see for yourself, scrub.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Dany Mortal;2064990 said:
Never heard of staff holding such paltry cash. Addicted will though, If you're okay with him holding ill alchy you for a mil best of 3.

1 mill
1 duel

and im ready for addicted to hold.

F3rr37

Wanderer

Stides40oz;2065007 said:
man im bad at uo since i got windows 7 i need a bigger monitor, the chars look like ants

Dang dude windows 7 changed the resolution output available from your video card and monitor? Thats crazy

Stides40oz

Knight

F3rr37;2065022 said:
Dang dude windows 7 changed the resolution output available from your video card and monitor? Thats crazy

well it changed my desktop res from 1280x768 to 1440x900. Windows 7 looks ugly in 1280x768. I dont want to have to change res everytime i play uo u kno

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Stides40oz;2065032 said:
well it changed my desktop res from 1280x768 to 1440x900. Windows 7 looks ugly in 1280x768. I dont want to have to change res everytime i play uo u kno

The game misses you.

TheNuthigh;2065003 said:
1 mill
1 duel

and im ready for addicted to hold.

I don't fight 1 duel for money. Sorry i've fought you before and you stunned me 7 times in one dump, Not happening for money. Grow some hair on your head and man up.

Dany Mortal;2065068 said:
I don't fight 1 duel for money. Sorry i've fought you before and you stunned me 7 times in one dump, Not happening for money. Grow some hair on your head and man up.

Pussy faggot.
Cry more your snatch is wet.

UncleSam

Knight

Raserei;2065000 said:
Get HoN and see for yourself, scrub.
Its still free

WillyDaSquid;2064994 said:
I only paid $30 for it, I think it should still only be $30.

yea its only 30 $ i mean for how much time most people put into the game 2 hours worth of work to pay for it aint shit

TheNuthigh

Knight

Dany Mortal;2065068 said:

if your dodging just gimme dat mill.

it is what it is.

Raise the stakes lord t, ill put up my mika regular shirt[only one on server] which is 8 yards + a cbd not marked[6.8mil] vs your 5mil 1 alchy duel.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Dany Mortal;2065231 said:
Raise the stakes lord t, ill put up my mika regular shirt[only one on server] which is 8 yards + a cbd not marked[6.8mil] vs your 5mil 1 alchy duel.

i dont want your trammy itams

i want the mill

1 duel
1 mill

and what the ruleset is

u accept or decline.