UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lag Issues Resolved

M

Mark

Lag Issues Resolved

I believe I have corrected the error causing heavy intermittent spiking. I will be monitoring the situation closely for the next few days to ensure everything is running smoothly. Thank you for your patience these last few evenings.

EDIT: Apparently the lag is being caused by more than one set of events, you'll have to bear with us as we track them down.

Tay M'real

Sorceror
Thanks for the attention Mark...glad to know it wasn't just me with the issues =-/

Hmmmmmmmmm this would've taken OSI 3 months and 2 patches, hehehe

Now, they would've released a whole new Expansion called "Ultima Online Age of Laglessness"

Auramani

Wanderer
seemed better for a bit but it is suddenly very laggy again ( could be me i suppose, if so forgive me)

This is not a coplaint, i appreaciate the work that you are doing to resolve the issue.

Admins,

First let me say THANK YOU for allowing us to play on your kick ass shard.

Secondly, I want to stress (at least for me) that the downtime is a GOOD thing. Why? Because that means you are working on the problem. THANK YOU.

With that said, you cry-babies crying about the shard being down need to STFU.

i kno i was able to log back in after the reboot but now i get a trouble communicating with origin message, is it down again or is it just me... gettin a diffrent message than normal

EDIT: im not bitching im GLAD that your working on the issue:) BTW ALOT better than an EA fix i can see it now "we've added 50,000 new housing objects deleted the pvp system and reduced bandwidth to resolve the lag, this will happen in 9 months after publish 754"