UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lag Issues Resolved

shamoo

Wanderer
Sorry guess my english is pretty bad

All I was trying to say is that I like rewards and I don't like not getting any because I was not online :confused:

that and war Atomic*Godz

shamoo said:
All I was trying to say is that I like rewards and I don't like not getting any because I was not online :confused:

that and war Atomic*Godz
Just have a char macroing all day. Lots of people have been bitching about this lag situation, personally I don't think anyone should get any when its all over.

Should be reward enough that they fixed it.

Think of it this way:
Your car breaks down, you call your buddy who's a mechanic. He works his ass off for a week or so, while other people are bitching about him taking his sweet time but, in the end he gets it done. Who deserves the reward?
You get your car back...

Sorry, I just don't like seeing people bugging the Admin and such for rewards. Who are they? Santa's little sweatshop?

Addicted

Disciple
Punkers Slave said:
Just have a char macroing all day. Lots of people have been bitching about this lag situation, personally I don't think anyone should get any when its all over.

Should be reward enough that they fixed it.

Think of it this way:
Your car breaks down, you call your buddy who's a mechanic. He works his ass off for a week or so, while other people are bitching about him taking his sweet time but, in the end he gets it done. Who deserves the reward?
You get your car back...

Sorry, I just don't like seeing people bugging the Admin and such for rewards. Who are they? Santa's little sweatshop?

Its funny cause his car is in the shop right now irl...lol

Noah said:
Its funny cause his car is in the shop right now irl...lol
HAHA! Yup, it's true worst part is, the first mechanic fucked me over half way through the job. :mad: So now I got a much better mechanic to finish it up on friday. yay! :D

shamoo

Wanderer
you must have missed my IF's

I wasn't bugging. I was merely suggesting / hoping

can't blame me for trying :(

btw do you know if its only the players that's lagged or the whole UO ?
think I can go hunt on my tamer without getting pwned by monsters ???

also don't forget to war Atomic*Godz plz

Monoxide

Sorceror
shamoo said:

Both players and mobs are effected by server lag.

shamoo said:

Yes, it's server side.

shamoo

Wanderer
ahh ok thx
I tried to convince some friends to go out and pk but they refused :(
but then again probably no one running around in this lag no ?

I'm just wondering........what does this lag do to the server side as far as "in game time" goes? Are the days longer, as in (and I know its disabled) house decay would take longer, and vendors last longer? Just a question, cause I"m bored. I would think it would be slower, and judging by the amount of lag, I'd say UO is behind about 3 months.

Diemos

Wanderer
I dunno but I wish it would stop lagging, its gotten worse since thursdy imho.

Its kinda like being sick, you forgot what its like to not have snot running down the back of your throat.

- TurbulentHigh

Monoxide

Sorceror
TurbulentHigh said:
I dunno but I wish it would stop lagging, its gotten worse since thursdy imho.

Its kinda like being sick, you forgot what its like to not have snot running down the back of your throat.

- TurbulentHigh
You're saying that your memory is shot since you can't remember what the server is like without lag and it hasn't even been a week?

Ok its Sunday the 12th here and the lag is about a 5 second spike here in sunny Tasmania
:(

Good news is that Despise is bloody GREAT :)

alhem

Wanderer
i dont know if its my pc or the servers. but im lagging like i have never experiensed.. 5 sec lagg every 20 sec of playing.. :(

Hanable

Wanderer
The lag makes this shard just about unplayable :(
My best wishes go to the staff. I hope you guys figure this out and fix it soon.
I know you're trying your best.

Indeed

Sorceror
i am playing other shards, give them time to configure the filters,etc... it takes time, bc, if something is filtered wrong, players could be affected of that,too ...

Jasmine

Brin-hybrid

Wanderer
the end of the shard?

somebody ingame told me that this lagging-phase is caused by hackers and it's a sign for the end of the shard..
is this right?
i don't hope so...
this is the fuckin best shard i've ever played on!

save our souls and save this shard please!

Indeed

Sorceror
Brin said:
somebody ingame told me that this lagging-phase is caused by hackers and it's a sign for the end of the shard..
is this right?
i don't hope so...
this is the fuckin best shard i've ever played on!

save our souls and save this shard please!

Crap :rolleyes:

Needs more as some Wannabe Flooders to take the whole Server down.
And even if they can, Backups are made and restored in Seconds, so nothing is lost. Hey you dumb Nuts, dont get in Panic. :p

And... honestly, i dont see any Reason where Hackers have any Gain to bring this Server down ... Might that Lag is caused by some banned Peeps, that are very disapointed about that, or may be just God dont like this Server, or anything.

Stop guessing any shit, stop talking about anything u dont know, and plz dont get mad about a temporaly 'not playable' FREE Shard.
As u say, this Shard is the best, and i think it will always be, but give that Doods from Staff a bit Time to fix that. And realize, they have Reality as we all !

This goes out to evryone, if u r mad at me now, cool, i dont care.

-JAs-

Bobofet

Wanderer
This was Originally Posted by Krypt_
Hey I am not slamming the shard or the staff but what my question is.. you put in a fourm before about getting over 3000 donations.. now if i am corrected thats a shit load of money ever if you times it bye the cheapest item on the donation page.. but my question is.. you make so much money and its for the server what exactly is this money going into? I heard about a shard wipe in the past and items getting deleted ... and for some apparent reason the shard is laggy as fuck now and been like that for the last week on and off and now its just sad- if you make so much donation money for the shard then I would think the server would be on top of the line comps. with a very fast connection- cause I am not donating for your pizza and beer- I am donating because this is a good shard and wanna see it keep running- also no that you do have the donation for the server , that would mean it comes with responsibilitys such as fixing the problems on server asap-
how long you been working on the shard issues.. because everytime i paged a gm your not on.. anyways the main thing is your making a butt load of money for people who donate to see shard stay running and it running good... get off ur ass and do some work man ur getting lazy- it has nothing to do with the items on shard so this new CuB is pointless.. You dont go from one day of no laggy to a laggy week because of items on shard... take that money get a better computor or a faster connection cause I am not donating to a shard that says the money is for the shard when the shard gets worse and worse-

P.s I don't know what the deal is with these reds ganking other red's , but if you noticed theres blue out there to kill and tamers are gay enough as is.. I noticed ill be rolling with some reds and i see a red and hes cool and like dont kill me - but then see him later when i am by myself and he is with guild members gank.. and rather people aggree with me on forms or not u all aggree on the shard so dont be kissing ass-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 Do you have any idea how expsive it is to have uogamers connection Speed ?

#2 Do you have any idea what Origin and Ea Games would do to uogamers or any free shard for that matter ; if they where lining there pockets ?

I don't think anyone is that dumb and your an idoit for even making such a statement, all shards must remain non-profit or the big man origin/ea games comes in and crushes your face,

so please learn some stuff about the real world before you post such nonsence here =)

Please vist the the following link to learn some stuff ....
http://gprime.net/flash/postingandyou.php

Bobofett