UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lag Issues Resolved

Erik-

Wanderer
sulang said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 Do you have any idea how expsive it is to have uogamers connection Speed ?

#2 Do you have any idea what Origin and Ea Games would do to uogamers or any free shard for that matter ; if they where lining there pockets ?

I don't think anyone is that dumb and your an idoit for even making such a statement, all shards must remain non-profit or the big man origin/ea games comes in and crushes your face,

so please learn some stuff about the real world before you post such nonsence here =)

Please vist the the following link to learn some stuff ....
http://gprime.net/flash/postingandyou.php

Bobofett

HAHAHAHA ROFL Wow that was great:>

Indeed

Sorceror
I want his IP :D

I would show him, that it doesnt matter what type of Pc, how expensive the Hardware was,et c ...

Its a FREE-Shard, and Donations are also Free, that means, u can still play without any Donation, this fucking free Shard is up, if u donate or not!
And nobody said You MUST donate. Bah... i need Pizza and Beer ... i am getting
pissed of such statements ... If all is working and they give many Rewards out, NOBODY is saying Thank you, or something like 'Good Work'
But if there some Problems, even for some Days, Stupid Fags like you are
bitching at stuff, bitching at shard.

So if u want to leave. Plz dooooo. I´ll miss you, bc i dont know you. And i never met you. so what ? :cool:

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
And the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
And the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report

-Jas-

Indeed

Sorceror
Ankoku15 said:
the hackers have nothing to gain except grief, it may be an angry player that thinks this makes him sweet, but we should really get a filter or something

http://www.grc.com/dos/drdos.htm

Uhm....plz, Stop helping with almost 2,5 year old shit .... :D

February 22nd, 2002

I bet, Ryan & his Followers knew what they are doing. If not, they can ask me.lol.

damn, i am getting tired.... its 1 AM in Germany.....no more Beer, hell.....i am getting rly bored.....

-Jas-

OMFG STEAM ROXXORS THE BIG11111!!!!

LMAO

(you dumbass)

that was great sulang

But actually sulang, I believe you're wrong about the profit thing. EA / OSI owns the rights to the game, which you pay for when you buy the game. EA /OSI owns the servers you play on and that's why they charge $12 bucks a month. But if someone wants to use their own servers so you can play a game you already paid for, they can charge (or not charge) whatever they want for it. They aren't violating any rights by having a free server. But you are correct in the sense that if Free Shards were seriously putting a dent in EA / OSI's monthly fees, they would be all over free shards like a hobo on a hot dog.

Bobofet

Wanderer
As stated by Admins its not hackers its a Server side problem with the shard,

I have pinged the server myself and get no packet loss 15 mil sec as always.
The lag spikes apparently are the server laging not the connection, Kind like the server is a car with a misfire...

They get to sort though two million+ items and hundreds of thousands of lines of code to figure out whats wrong which might take a few days.....So please don't complain rather thank them for the hard work and learn some patience.

After all its free !!!

Bobofett

-=Twist=-

Wanderer
I wanna know why EVERYONE is expecting "rewards for Suffering" after this.

Just be happy when its over, not that you got something for going outside.

Spell Caster

Wanderer
sulang said:
As stated by Admins its not hackers its a Server side problem with the shard,

I have pinged the server myself and get no packet loss 15 mil sec as always.
The lag spikes apparently are the server laging not the connection, Kind like the server is a car with a misfire...

They get to sort though two million+ items and hundreds of thousands of lines of code to figure out whats wrong which might take a few days.....So please don't complain rather thank them for the hard work and learn some patience.

After all its free !!!

Bobofett

well put

Diemos

Wanderer
Yeah, I don't know if you read this thread.

but this has definitely been covered, in more than once instance.

This lag is frustrating. Its very discouraging to start on a shard then only to have a week (so far, who knows when this will end) of unplayable lag.

Its like it raining and your cable goes out, suddenly there is nothing to do.

:eek:

(FYI for you trolls, I appreciate the hard work the staff ECT ect ECT! Just because I don't say it in every single one of my posts, if you want to help them out donate. "Appreciating them" will do shit for their bills)

Why didn't they just set the server back to a previous save when the problem arose in the first place? I guess they like to troubleshoot.

- Turbulenthigh

blue_drache said:
http://smb.sygate.com/alerts/XP_default_TCP445_open.htm

Please read the above article. It describes a DOS attack that makes the CPU usage 100%. Thanks. I'm not sure if y'all have ruled this out or not...but either way..

TurbulentHigh said:
Why didn't they just set the server back to a previous save when the problem arose in the first place? I guess they like to troubleshoot.
- Turbulenthigh
Most likely they would rather troubleshoot, since they are possibly testing new RunUO software. Maybe in a last resort they would revert. I hope they don't resort to a revert, I donated in between the time of now and when the problems started, lol.

Diemos

Wanderer
Yeah I've gained a lot since the problems started.

Did the server go down? I can't connect.

- TurbulentHigh

Punkers Slave said:
Most likely they would rather troubleshoot, since they are possibly testing new RunUO software. Maybe in a last resort they would revert. I hope they don't resort to a revert, I donated in between the time of now and when the problems started, lol.

Ryan said:
3679200... what is that number? Thats the number of free minutes this server provides per year.

May be a dumb question but is that the amount of minutes AVAILABLE to players to use this shard, or is that the average year's worth of gametime?

aka - do you guys have a limit on available gametime minutes or something?