UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Legend or Not?

S

salamando-hybrid

I enjoyed Ches.. we did have alot of good fighters. I remember going to OSI TC and being blown away by the amount of trash talkers there from other shards, and the fact that they could not hold their own. I was never a super strong dueler, but I would rip apart these other guys on TC with ease. It made me feel better about myself. :D

There was alot of hatred among different guilds on Ches, and really I think that's what made everyone strive to be better. Vive la Chesapeake!

mrpink

Sorceror
BraveLungs said:
i don't know about you fruitcakes - but i read like 3 posts and now i want to post

i was the first gm cook on every single shard, and i sold fish steaks

BUAHAHAHAHAHAH

i had a monopoly on food :(

OMFG, I had the most fishsteaks on Sonoma.... sometimes when I'd be sailing around the world looking for boats to loot, I found shit laying on the water next to server lines..... ONE time I found over 2 million fish steaks 60k stacks laying stacked right beside a server line...... lemme say, I gave away hundreds of thousands of fish steaks over the period of my OSI days.... and of course, I never ever ran outta fish steaks.

mrpink

Sorceror
IronfistMax [F-U] said:
Please point out where I said I was a legend. I said I dont consider myself to be one. Please read before you reply.

Ironfist Max

-----Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpink
Ironfist, you MIGHT be a legend if you explained the story behind your accomplishments..... Although, if you have no remarkable story to backup your achievements, "then you are NOT a legend as you say" ----- see my quote?

I misinterpreted your post. I'm sorry...... :( But I did read what you said, I just thought maybe I had to interpret it, since you wrote alot about yourself in there.

..... and holy shit, your reply fucked with my head, ive been sitting here trying to come back with a good reply, but nothing sticks. Are you flaming? Are you being nice? Whats the deal?!

MrPeanut

Wanderer
yeah Ironfist was a legendary guild hopper HAR HAR :p now i wouldn't say i was a legend in anyway. I would just like to think of myself as a legendary designated healer :D . if you had some cure pots you were gonna be living as long as i could possible heal you for...

-Chrono, Chessy

mrpink

Sorceror
DeathJesteR said:
I can attest to that. Ask anyone from Chesapeke.

Steve, Valkyr, El Oh Dee, Rage.

Ever seem to notice how the majority of the best duelers are from Chesapeke? Or that it had the best guilds ever? This is not coincidence. Chesapeke was just that fucking good. AG was not considered very good on chesapeke, and they would absolutely destroy anyone here in a group fight.

There are maybe 3-4 good duelers from every other shard except Atlantic and Pac. Chessy had like 40. Ironfist Max was considered one of the best group, field and tank mages on the shard. What the hell have you ever done pink?

Ironfist did not have to brag about himself. He is humble and cool headed, and inteligent, this is what makes him so good. I will brag for him. He was, is, and always will be better in everything that he ever does then you. You on the otherhand will always be shit. You were too concerned with your "rep" instead of working on your "skills". You were the kind of person that talked to people in IRC about how the newbie DJ or ironfist just killed you, and that u lost connection.

We were the people that were frustrated in trying to find enough secures to store all your loot. If you are not shit on this shard, you were not shit on youre shard. Face it people you played an INFERIOR SHARD! Most likely your faggot ass is playing a tamer here or a GE throwing dexxer. If that aint the damned truth tell everyone your character name, so that we can laugh at you when ever Chesapeke player at the farms destroys you.

I hate pvp in all aspects, but I still do it once in a while.... I only duel with my axer "Dark Purist" against other pure dexxers because I usually win, and I can guess who I can beat..... occasionally I try and gank a guy with my tamer. I pked back when archery was awesome, and I liked archery to begin with.... so when I learned I could kill people fast with it, I used it because I knew I had an advantage. Plus the tab+hide, then recall.... I don't like pvp anymore (since archery went to shit 4 years ago) for the aspect that I have to have a good macro setup as well as other helping programs such as razor, easyuo, uoe, etc etc etc etc... I don't even know all the programs that can help you win.... But im sure if I did, I would. And/or I'm sure if I wanted to setup all of my macros in a good fashion and practice with them, I'd be better at pvping. But I don't like playing like that anymore. I could honestly give a shit less if someone can kill me or not.

I like doing something where I know I have the advantage. Some people like it for the challenge? Some people just like to win? I like loot, and knowing I probably have more or better items than someone.

Also, I guess you could say I roleplay alot. Dying depends on the character im using, and I act differently on each char. And replying to "You were too concerned with your "rep" instead of working on your "skills"" - I have a reputation for using skills other than pvp.

So call me a trammy, or whatever you want, but I still have fun and am proud at how I have played without fighting someone 1000 times or fighting 1000 people one time, etc etc.

Also, I don't accept challenges, so don't bother with saying ya'll are better than me. Maybe someday if I see the opportunity, ill gank you @ 2hps with my tamer, hear you complain about unfairness, and take your loot :)

zeyntih

Wanderer
mrpink said:
-----Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpink
Ironfist, you MIGHT be a legend if you explained the story behind your accomplishments..... Although, if you have no remarkable story to backup your achievements, "then you are NOT a legend as you say" ----- see my quote?

I misinterpreted your post. I'm sorry...... :( But I did read what you said, I just thought maybe I had to interpret it, since you wrote alot about yourself in there.

..... and holy shit, your reply fucked with my head, ive been sitting here trying to come back with a good reply, but nothing sticks. Are you flaming? Are you being nice? Whats the deal?!

Im telling you how it is.

Ironfist Max

zeyntih

Wanderer
DeathJesteR said:

Ever seem to notice how the majority of the best duelers are from Chesapeke? Or that it had the best guilds ever? This is not coincidence. Chesapeke was just that fucking good. AG was not considered very good on chesapeke, and they would absolutely destroy anyone here in a group fight.

There are maybe 3-4 good duelers from every other shard except Atlantic and Pac. Chessy had like 40. Ironfist Max was considered one of the best group, field and tank mages on the shard. What the hell have you ever done pink?

Ironfist did not have to brag about himself. He is humble and cool headed, and inteligent, this is what makes him so good. I will brag for him. He was, is, and always will be better in everything that he ever does then you. You on the otherhand will always be shit. You were too concerned with your "rep" instead of working on your "skills". You were the kind of person that talked to people in IRC about how the newbie DJ or ironfist just killed you, and that u lost connection.

We were the people that were frustrated in trying to find enough secures to store all your loot. If you are not shit on this shard, you were not shit on youre shard. Face it people you played an INFERIOR SHARD! Most likely your faggot ass is playing a tamer here or a GE throwing dexxer. If that aint the damned truth tell everyone your character name, so that we can laugh at you when ever Chesapeke player at the farms destroys you.

Your making me blush:(

Ironfist Max

jmaster

Sorceror
DeathJesteR said:

No good duelers on Atl, how can you say that? just because you havent heard any name from Atl, or played there You cant just assume, Pac i never played there, but on Atl there were many fine fighters.
Btw Dont think im a lagend but you guys were talking about scams etc. i once Scammed some guy outa his Large Tower on Christms Eve :/

Sera-hybrid

Wanderer
treehouse said:
I admit at first I did not think Ed would do it either, but upon further investigation I am left with no doubt that it was he.

What kind of "investigation" could you possible have conducted? The kind where you sat around, ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, scratched yourself for a bit, and then read a couple of pages off a website before hitting the forums to state an unfounded ultimatum?

Your expertise comes from what? Your debonair time travel adventure to the past of years ago to witness firsthand the events in question? Your admirably dedicated search for every member of the former guilds in question over time and distance to conduct a scrutinizing personal interview with them? Or perhaps you conducted a dangerous but informatively profitable illegal attack on OSI's data records to determine the REAL truth behind the story!

Or perhaps its just that anybody with a little too much time and a gross underestimation of their peers' intelligence can have an opinion.

Grendel23

Wanderer
Sera said:
What kind of "investigation" could you possible have conducted? The kind where you sat around, ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, scratched yourself for a bit, and then read a couple of pages off a website before hitting the forums to state an unfounded ultimatum?

Your expertise comes from what? Your debonair time travel adventure to the past of years ago to witness firsthand the events in question? Your admirably dedicated search for every member of the former guilds in question over time and distance to conduct a scrutinizing personal interview with them? Or perhaps you conducted a dangerous but informatively profitable illegal attack on OSI's data records to determine the REAL truth behind the story!

Or perhaps its just that anybody with a little too much time and a gross underestimation of their peers' intelligence can have an opinion.

Damn Sera, that got me a little hot. Wanna make out?

Chino

Wanderer
im a legend was first person to fart and shit myself playin uo because I couldnt be assed to get up

<3

I am a legend. I tricked Smarter Child @_@

SmarterChild: Once again... I'm afraid I'm going to need you to apologize for that, Little Timmy.
mclauren3: no
SmarterChild: You know what? I'm a machine. I have lots and lots of patience...
mclauren3: im <not> sorry
SmarterChild: I accept your apology.

It's the only way..

This thread is the shit.

I doubt it was "truly" legendary, but my friend and I when we first started out on Drachenfels, back in the day, we were both newbie as fuck but we thought we were badasses. I was like 3x, swords, tactics, and hiding (cuz you could still macro in your house all night) with 70 healing and like 50 anatomy, he was 3x, mace, tactics, hiding, with crappy heal and anatomy too, but anyway time for the point...

We discovered that putting piles of 6 gold made it look like a giant mound of gold instead of at 5 coins it was just a little stack of coins. So being, in our minds, rich as hell we figured we could stand to lose 100 gold or so in this endeavor so we took piles of 6 gold and scattered them all over the stretch of road from Brit to Vesper, overall about half the screens worth of road was covered in 6 gold piece piles of gold. Then we would hide in the middle of the piles of gold, and be talking on the phone (before the cool team speak and other shit), then some greedy person would come along and see all the gold and be like Holy Shit! but realizing it was in piles of 6 they were still greedy enough to start picking up all our gold. When they got close enough to us we both would jump out of hiding and chase them down, usually like 10 screens since we sucked and had dial-up, and get the kill and the loot, then we ran up to my crappy small house dropped the loot and did it again. Old school PK with a plan. Not legendary but still fun as fuck.

The kicker was when my friend was playing a year or two later and joined a guild, when he mentioned my character's name the GM remembered me and my friend's characters and remembered us PKing him back in the day. He said it was a cool plan and he was never as greedy after that. That made my fucking day, hearing someone remember an act we did as true newbie PK's it was the shit.