UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Legend or Not?

Grendel23

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Do you think the boating blockade and the ruining of the Great Lakes economy are bad?

For the record, the boat thing was funny as hell imho. I wish you'd taken pics. It's the exploiting and ruining the economy that suxxors. Particularly duping exploits that created gold from nothingness - at least macroers weren't doing anything you couldn't do if you just never slept.

Galgum

Page
Astri said:
For the record, the boat thing was funny as hell imho. I wish you'd taken pics. It's the exploiting and ruining the economy that suxxors. Particularly duping exploits that created gold from nothingness - at least macroers weren't doing anything you couldn't do if you just never slept.

Fair enough. For the record though, I wasn't just being greedy for money, I actually needed it. During the course of the macro run my car broke down with severe problems each time, hundreds of dollars for parts, ask Oreo. Plus, I just needed to save it up for college, my family sucks ass and they robbed the only child that has a chance a future(me) of a future. Not that I still can't make one, it's just a whole lot harder now.

Also, nice work keeping your composure. Usually when Fonis and I lay it in to someone they pull a DiamondsNGuns and flame the entire bored. Good job =)

mrpink

Sorceror
Astri said:
......It's incredible to me that those children responsible for so much damage and criminal behavior seem proud of themselves for it years later.......

I do believe that people learn from mistakes? people=EA

Finding the flaws in UO can also be considered testing the game? So in a way, sometimes its good to be bad :) Like I said before, EA has changed UO many times because of exploits and scams, and if it wasn't for the exploiters and scammers, then UO wouldn't be where it is today (that could be a good thing).

fonis

Knight
Astri said:
It's incredible to me that those children responsible for so much damage and criminal behavior seem proud of themselves for it years later. Let's see you braggarts explain your actions to your mothers, assuming you have one, and then have them come here posting in praise of your petty theivery.

I did explain it to my Mom. It's kinda what let me go to college. She was happy of that, but I doubt she'll post here.

zoiz

Wanderer
You know i was a Legend in d2 with my smiter.. best on east!all legit!! oh wait this is talking about uo! my bad..

Xavier_WER

Sorceror
During a timeperiod around UO:r there was a link where you could register a 14day account
for free. A code would be sent to your email, only one code per email.
I used Ghost Mouse to macro it. First I created 1000 email accounts on a free email server
that didnt have as much questions on safety things.
I used to calculator to create different account.
I had the form all written. So the first account would be named AcctNr
on the calculator i recorded that I clicked on + 1. Copied the result into the account name
AcctNr1, then AcctNr2, and so on till I had 1000.
Used the same method to send codes to the email. So I activated 10 or 20 accounts
each week. Created 5 chars on each account. Collected the 1k you started with plus
hair restyles. And after a week I deleted the characters and made new. Collecting more
gold and hair restyles.

Maybe not Legendary but still alot of status
Do the math.. 1000 accounts, 5k and 5 hair restyles. 3 times on each account
15000k gold & 15000 hair restyles

Ofcourse I never made that many but I had somewhere around 400-600 hair restyles
at once on Drachenfels. Didnt go to well selling them since after a time everybody
had bought hair restyles from me. And unfortunaly lost them because my computer
got infected by a Key-Recorder that easily took my login and password

Danny Boy

Wanderer
i don't know about you fruitcakes - but i read like 3 posts and now i want to post

i was the first gm cook on every single shard, and i sold fish steaks

BUAHAHAHAHAHAH

i had a monopoly on food :(

well i started 4 months before aos and loved aos couldnt stand being on a pre aos server after playing aos for 8-10 months maybe a little less.... but now i hate almost every aspect about aos so imo people like me are the true legends we havent done many great things we havent PKed with the best we havent killed the best but we support something that is almost lost in todays UO gaming thats a pre aos shard =D

/edit/ and the old dudes who still play and havent moved on to keep playing OSI like i know a few people have you guys are lefends in my eyes too any one who helps fuck over the money hungry EA should be written down as legends

its not all about what you accomplished its how you do it
the what here is fucking over EA the how is supporting kick ass shards such as this

My votes for legends...

Best Large PVP Guild Pre:UoR (KoC) Chesapeke, Siege. I do not care how good your guild was, or how skilled they were, KoC had 20-30 active members a night all 7x. This is when people had 60 resist on average per guild. They also had 5 of the top ten duelers in probably all of UO at the time. Tree was probably the best dueler they had. I had some good fights with him, as FiZBaN.

Best Guild UoR (OiN) Chesapeke. When they were active there was not a better guild at crosshealing or tactics then OiN. They had some good duelers, but were great groupfighters. Imrahil and Cadul were two people anyone would have wanted to fight with.

Best Duelers Preuor (I consider now, since back in the day people were horrible at dueling, and it is pointless to argue "epic duels" when 50 percent of IPY would destroy anyone from back then) I was a great dueler in Pre UoR and I would destroy myself now at it, most likely on the first two dumps. I really dont even consider it that skilled anymore :(. Exp, equip hally, hally hit, release exp, magic arrow, ebolt, equip hally, weaken, weaken, weaken hally hit. Still the only people to beat me at it, or that I know would give me a good fight were.

Xmyth: By far the best preuor dueler I have ever seen. This is all he plays though. He hates UOR, but was pretty good at it. Only guy I ever fought preuor that killed me more then I killed him.

Ironfist Max: (He was always great at tanks, even though his connection sucked in preuor)

Demon Arkanis: This guy beat everyone he ever fought but me and Xmyth

Tomoyaki: I would rank him below arkanis but he was good.

Temptest: (Another good UOR player that loves tanks, and could easily adapt)

All the rest of the "legends" were only legends on OSI when everyone sucked. These guys could fight with the best of the Pre UoR players now. Shoot I killed most people OSI Preuor by just double hally hitting and casting weaken.

Best PvP'rs UOR

Heal mages:

Valkyr: Probably the best 7 x healer mage to ever play
Rage: As good or second to Valkyr as a heal mage.
Chrome: Plays European shards, and my ping sucks there, but he was badass.

Tank Mages:

Ironfist Max (Tank mages are his first, best destiny, noone does it better)
Temptest (Awesome tank mage)
Other then that the rest use magic weapons and precast poison. These are the only tank mages I consider skilled.

5x Mages:

Trunks: Humble, but when he is on his game hes hard as hell to kill. He seems alot like me in that he has good and bad fights. I think he has my impatience hehe.

Trixta: Balance, cool head, always a threat.

Woel Chuck: Strong offense and best defense on shard, balanced, cool head, doesnt fuck up, I can kill him but I think he would beat me in best of 2-3 long fights I just dont have patience or a cool head like him.

El Oh Dee : Great offense, decent defense.

Steve (Marctor from chessy) He dueled me three times and lost, but his timing looks good, and I think he will be top 5 in no time. Great offense, needs to work on defense.

Mike York: This guy has absolutely no offense, and does not have wrestling, but his defense is great, he would be great if he could time his combos better.

InBiZaBlE: he just needs a little work on his timing and he will be good. Like me he grows impatient with duels over one minute long lol.

Field Fighters:

It is impossible to tell, since everyone uses tamers and pots.

Of the people that dont I would say Ironfist Max is one I would most likely want by my side.

Anyways those are the people that impress me and I dont impress easily.

S

salamando-hybrid

I forgot something else that was funny, me and Cryptz released a speedhack that was a pw stealer, and it msg'd your infos to memoserv on stratics.com then logged off. We made over 8k$ irl selling houses on ebay. Anyway, hate away. It was called SpeederXP Gold (the 'Gold' was the password stealer we bundled with it, BEHEHEH) and was well worth the 45 minutes of development it took us to do and distribute.

Yeah, KoC had some good duelers. I was just there for the KoC tag over my head and the massive amounts of free loot. I wasn't out to be a solo'er, but I did pretty well as a field fighter for them.

treehouse

Sorceror
Thank you! I mean serious the only reason everyone believes McManus is because he is the ONLY active player left. He actually takes exact quotes from the KoC site and puts them in his history of UO, but adds his name in it to seem important. I admit at first I did not think Ed would do it either, but upon further investigation I am left with no doubt that it was he.

treehouse

Sorceror
Bleh I need to keep posting. The truth must be revealed to all! haha OK here is the quote from the KoC site...
The birth of the townies is now upon us. Zeke's ChainGun and Ayanami (The rebirth after the banning) lead the way in this new era. They are referred to as Dex Monkeys. Sporting 100 Dex & 100 Str, with GM X6 Healing, Tacts, Weapons of Choice, Resist, Parrying, and Anatomy with some fletching & magery, they are simply unstoppable in town and nearly equally as devastating out of town.
And here is McManus' version
The birth of the townies is now upon us. Zeke's ChainGun, Edward McManus, Cool Disco Dan and Ayanami (The rebirth after the banning) lead the way in this new era.
I feel if KoC felt it was important to include Ed, then they would have. Ed SUCKS!

zeyntih

Wanderer
mrpink said:
Ironfist, you MIGHT be a legend if you explained the story behind your accomplishments..... Although, if you have no remarkable story to backup your achievements, then you are NOT a legend as you say

Please point out where I said I was a legend. I said I dont consider myself to be one. Please read before you reply.

Ironfist Max

Ironfist was good in every phase of UO.

I can attest to that. Ask anyone from Chesapeke.

Steve, Valkyr, El Oh Dee, Rage.

Ever seem to notice how the majority of the best duelers are from Chesapeke? Or that it had the best guilds ever? This is not coincidence. Chesapeke was just that fucking good. AG was not considered very good on chesapeke, and they would absolutely destroy anyone here in a group fight.

There are maybe 3-4 good duelers from every other shard except Atlantic and Pac. Chessy had like 40. Ironfist Max was considered one of the best group, field and tank mages on the shard. What the hell have you ever done pink?

Ironfist did not have to brag about himself. He is humble and cool headed, and inteligent, this is what makes him so good. I will brag for him. He was, is, and always will be better in everything that he ever does then you. You on the otherhand will always be shit. You were too concerned with your "rep" instead of working on your "skills". You were the kind of person that talked to people in IRC about how the newbie DJ or ironfist just killed you, and that u lost connection.

We were the people that were frustrated in trying to find enough secures to store all your loot. If you are not shit on this shard, you were not shit on youre shard. Face it people you played an INFERIOR SHARD! Most likely your faggot ass is playing a tamer here or a GE throwing dexxer. If that aint the damned truth tell everyone your character name, so that we can laugh at you when ever Chesapeke player at the farms destroys you.

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Not sure if Iam the first person to discover it. But I found out a cool trick one time it would dominate ppl, the Llama bomb. Had a alchemist make like 100 greater explosions. You would take a pack llama, open the pack, hit the explosion and when it got to 1 threw it in the llamas pack. It wouldnt blow up, do a lot of them and then take it to some populated area and say A DROP, BOOOM, I was a UO Unibomber :p. I never did profit too much from it, got guardwhacked alot.

It doesnt work here either, I tried :(