UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets build a stronger RP community together!

Are player run communities meant to be a part of UO?

• Yes

Votes: 89 89.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

atraz

Wanderer
Re: Lets build a stronger RP community together!

Sorry for the double post.. i was looking at page one when i posted and didn't realise i was the last poster.

happykeenan

Wanderer

You have the support of the RPers of Arr, AIM icepikaboration if in need of any help for the cause.

atraz

Wanderer

Just a suggestion to the dev' team out there: make imbus accesable via moongate. It would be so much easier for us players and would probably encourage some of the "new players" that come expecting to be able to make a paladin or a samurai to stay for the roleplay!

Phyrex

Page

Atraz said:
Just a suggestion to the dev' team out there: make imbus accesable via moongate. It would be so much easier for us players and would probably encourage some of the "new players" that come expecting to be able to make a paladin or a samurai to stay for the roleplay!

We have the limbo area for a reason. To keep unwanted players out.
As for the CORE-rules. Eventhough they have proven to be worthy, they are not made and meant for this Community. We have our own ruleset, work with it.

Elphen

Sorceror

Atraz said:

I sorta like the challenge of finding Imbus. Being a new player to UOGH and also Imbus I have really enjoyed the area and find myself there on an everyday basis.

I think if we put a porter there from the regular moongates all it would attract is more griefers and I think it would ruin the enviroment of the Rp Lands

Bad Mojo

Wanderer

I like the static city idea since for one it's already there and most of the city's here are deserted anyway so why not put em to use? You could make a scenario kinda like the gangs of new york movie or something like that. I would definately have to get involved with something of that sort. You may even be able to talk the staff into letting you use some of the static buildings for HQ's

ResNulis

Sorceror

Bad Mojo;1303452 said:
I like the static city idea since for one it's already there and most of the city's here are deserted anyway so why not put em to use? You could make a scenario kinda like the gangs of new york movie or something like that. I would definately have to get involved with something of that sort. You may even be able to talk the staff into letting you use some of the static buildings for HQ's

07-26-2006, 05:34 PM

You were unable to resurrect your patient. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.