UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List-> changes you've noticed on hybrid since the update:

Paracelsus

Sorceror
did they change what mares look like? On my screen they look like brown horses not mares.
*lol* If possible, make the mare look like broomstick not mare. :p

Paracelsus

Sorceror
This is one of the favorite movies when the kids visit my house. In deed, I can hardly understand why they can repeatedly watch the same movie again and again each time they come...

crikey

Sorceror
whats wrong with liking Harry Potter movies??

It's missing one of the requirements to be guy movie ( I'm guessing since it's a childs movie):

Extreme violence/death
Nudity/sex//bare breasts
raunchy comedy
cars/planes/war/explosions/champagne being poured over bare breasts

But that's just me.....

As they say...."different strokes for different folks"

I can't really judge since Ihaven't seen it tho. Just taking a wild guess

Thunder

Page
its a movie for all ages.

also there was death (not alot but was some in the later movies)

lots of explosions

some funny parts

and like kdivers said when Emma Watson grew up she became very sexy

war between Harry and Lord V

so except for the nudity it has most of your requirements

Paracelsus

Sorceror
The movie is okay. MY only problem is repeating :(. The kids don't know how to use my TV and DVD player and I have to stay with them to watch the movie. I have to tune the volume up/down, replaying, ... When it is ending, they will ask to watch again - the same DVD... I prefer to take a break or pick another DVD.

Same problem happened to the cantoon...

whats wrong with liking Harry Potter movies??
i like them all and have watched them several times
Btw, have you ever watch the same movie several times in one day? :p

typh

Sorceror
poison is harder to cure with a gcure pot, pickaxes break more frequently, all the ore spots have been changed to different ore types, iron ingots are 11 per on faction vendors but 4 per at a -30% town blacksmiths sell them now, faction bases may be moved soon due to complaints (waaaaaaaa) dungeon and monster loots have been increased and more drop wands now, they also drop a random pos regular non blessed clothing item

you can check out one potential new faction base in serpents hold but who knows witch faction is moving there