UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List-> changes you've noticed on hybrid since the update:

kdivers

Knight
People complain too much. Peace/disc was OP, everyone agrees with that. All you have to do is change up your play style a little. The only legitimately harmful thing was the rearranging of ore spots. Many many hours of marking runes is down the drain now.

And if vanq/invul shit is a rarer drop, people can charge more for it. And as the same time, a lot of trash mobs got gold increases, so that is even more incentive to farm...

Darkarna

Sorceror
And if vanq/invul shit is a rarer drop, people can charge more for it. And as the same time, a lot of trash mobs got gold increases, so that is even more incentive to farm...

Reducing the rate that those items drop would be an incredible benefit to the server, not only would the price increase for those items but as you rightfully said, the incentives to farm would also increase ,currently, the drops of invulnerable and Vanquishing weapons are just far too high. I remember when a power weapon could fetch in excess of 8,000 - 15,000 and a pretty much perfect, silver, vanquishing katana could fetch around 500,000, I even sold a perfect silver, vanquishing hammer pick for 50,000. I still believe that keeping the gold drops the same as this would help to pay for said items, ;).

Anenigma

Sorceror
you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time

Maharajji

Sorceror
Unless I misplaced a lot of wool without knowing it, I am seeing a 60% reduction in the amount of bandages you can get from cotton/wool. ouch.

would a second party confirm this?

crikey

Sorceror
Oh....GREAT idea! Lets make it even harder for dexxers to get nice weapons to PVP with!

Sometimes I feel as if this shard is anti-dexxer :(

Might as well round up all dexxers and teleport us into an 8x8 cage with no recall on top of Britain bank.
Put a special rapidly changing color gate somewhere advertising: All dexxers, ENTER for your special prize!
;)

Paracelsus

Sorceror
I don't think that it is anti-dexxer. Just that people used to gank instead of solo. It is easier to use powerful mage template to gank and the majority play mage... (Just my observation. maybe wrong.)

For the nice magical weapons, in deed, it is really easy to get from farming. There are too many nice weapons (not yet count the runic) around and the demand is only from the minority. They is not the hot items to sell and some people may not stock them in the vendor as the turnover is too slow.

kdivers

Knight
I don't think that it is anti-dexxer. Just that people used to gank instead of solo. It is easier to use powerful mage template to gank and the majority play mage... (Just my observation. maybe wrong.)

For the nice magical weapons, in deed, it is really easy to get from farming. There are too many nice weapons (not yet count the runic) around and the demand is only from the minority. They is not the hot items to sell and some people may not stock them in the vendor as the turnover is too slow.

This. And with the new patch, people may want to start buying up mass bronze weps, since they will prob be cheaper than the power/vanq equivalents. And i must admit, it's really odd finding really low level magics :p It's been a long ass time since I last saw any wep with just [durable] for a mod :p

Paracelsus

Sorceror
If you killl monsters like orc, orge, red npc (e.g. in klaudun), you may still get the low-level magic items. Just too many people don't bother to loot (and id) from them. :p

crikey

Sorceror
I still get supremely accurate vanqs from chests, and I very rarely bother with em.

ANyways....personally, I'm set for weapons for a LONG time, so it doesn't matter much to me.

I just feel bad for the newbies since you know how much newbies love weapons

wait aminute....

kdivers

Knight
makes markign runes for someone a bit more tedious. "Drop a rune and I will mark it! Oh, nevermind, lemme pick it up, mark it, toss it back on the ground"

Not all that big of a deal, but I never thought it was broken the way it was before.