UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

List-> changes you've noticed on hybrid since the update:

SlayN-ATL

Squire
Biggest change I've noticed is nobody is playing worse than before the patch.
Why is it necessary to add pointless items and hats to monster loot?
We just did CUB. Why add more items people are just going to throw on the ground?
Death Robes? Srsly? Whoever thinks thats a priority when nobody is playing is an idiot.

kdivers

Knight
Biggest change I've noticed is nobody is playing worse than before the patch.
Why is it necessary to add pointless items and hats to monster loot?
We just did CUB. Why add more items people are just going to throw on the ground?
Death Robes? Srsly? Whoever thinks thats a priority when nobody is playing is an idiot.

The monster loot thing is just a port of the demise script. On there, hats are useful. Also, people wont loot those and people will just huck the robes on the ground to decay. Thus, almost no added items since who will actually take up house storage and bank storage with hats and robes?

crikey

Sorceror
The monster loot thing is just a port of the demise script. On there, hats are useful. Also, people wont loot those and people will just huck the robes on the ground to decay. Thus, almost no added items since who will actually take up house storage and bank storage with hats and robes?
I've got a large keep with over 1000 death robes locked down already ;)

I'm saving em for CUB5

Damn't

Sorceror

Cry much?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Eh doesn't really matter about the hats and shit just leave them on the corpse lol. And I have noticed some corpses instead of a corpse turn into a blue backpack stuck to the ground with the monster loot on them and the backpacks name is that of the monster lol kinda weird and someone might have mentioned it but I'm not reading through all the troll shit to find out :)

Silly Santa

Sorceror
All the disconects at the poker boat... and also when you leave a table and go back - it tells you that you are already playing..

crikey

Sorceror
I'm pretty sure the blue backpacks are from tamed animals...
I captured a poor souls dragon on my island and somehow one of them was dropped with the pets name on it

Paracelsus

Sorceror
ok so i just heard the following and it really makes me think *huh*?!!?

1> - Power and Vanq weps will not drop as frequently as they used too
2> - Tmaps are not as likely to drop on monstor spawns anymore, at least not on lichs
3> - The new mobs have not been dropping the new armor anymore

if this is actually true... this was one of the worst patches ever... what good was supposed to come out of these changes that would better this shard??? Please guys whatever you do... dont nuke wands too...

1> I *feel* no much difference. Wish drop less frequent.
2> seem to be. not a bad news
3> less frequent. but still drop.

Mark should give new clothing "Complain Less Adapt More!"

MarcusO

Sorceror
All the disconects at the poker boat... and also when you leave a table and go back - it tells you that you are already playing..

Tessa pointed out that the Poker Boat bug ("You are already Playing") would be fixed after restart. I just tested and it is fixed.

I like some of the new lewt...pickaxes and hammer picks. But overall...seems like a huge nerf, which might chase away more players. Why not do stuff to "attract players"? ADD SOME NEW FEATURES...DUH!

Paracelsus

Sorceror
What it does is give people less of an incentive to wanting to dungeon crawl/farm
In the short run, maybe you are right. But, if you look at the whole economy, it is flooding with vanishing weapon, invulnerable armor, valorite armor and lighting/GH wands. Is it really good?

Silly Santa

Sorceror
In the short run, maybe you are right. But, if you look at the whole economy, it is flooding with vanishing weapon, invulnerable armor, valorite armor and lighting/GH wands. Is it really good?

Are you sure about that? A lot of items such as weapons and armor was tossed for CuB.. and in regards to wands - we all know those crazy pk's use them up fast ;)

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Are you sure about that? A lot of items such as weapons and armor was tossed for CuB.. and in regards to wands - we all know those crazy pk's use them up fast ;)
I tossed all my weapon/armor in last CUB event. So, all my stocks this year are farmed since last CUB. Up to this moment, I still have 10+ chest of vanishing weapons and ~10 chest of invulnerable armor not yet tossed in. I haven't yet counted how many chests of undine/lunar armors still secured in my houses. For the wands, still a few chests of GH wands and lighting wands not tossed in. Even pvpers used up the wands quick, but the farming of these items are much faster. Earlier today after the server war, I got 4 wands (0 scroll) from 1 monster only!

If GM are willing to decrease the drop rate of decent weapon/armor and wand after this CUB, I am willing to toss them all (except 1-2 set of prefect armor/weapon for my personal collection) to CUB or even let them be deleted for nothing. :p