UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Napa people.

Looking for Napa people.

I played Napa Valley for 4-5 years and I am trying to track down contacts with old friends. If any of you recognize the following names feel free to get a hold of me.

Kale/Merciful/Pain/Robert Frost/Vindicator/Taylor Storm

Vindicator and Taylor Storm were two friends characters but I played on their accounts. All the characters were in ^Rv (The Resistance) except Merciful (account was stolen). So if any of you know them still or have contact information please get a hold of me. If anyone remembers those characters contact me I have started playing here again and looking to thrive in the pvp scene. Good luck to everyone!

Joshua Dotson

Re: Looking for Napa people.

Hey.

This is "Game Over" I am Wily C's Brother. We used to play against you all with 56k in SOB.

:p been a while, there is quite a few napa people on here.

Yah I remeber "Pain" and "Vidicator" are you one in the same?

Yah I remeber playing on napa good times.

Maybe when I get my internet back I will come play some UO with you.
Any luck tracking down some more napa players?

I played Kale and Pain souly. I was on Vindicator,Robert Frost, and Taylor Storm very often but Taylor and Vindicator were two good friends in real life and I got them good starts on UO. Basically

Sam and Brian owned four accounts between the two of them and after I quit for a brief stretch they just let me make extra toons on their accounts. We had a blast with our plethora of characters and odd play styles. We were some of the firsts to bring out the lumberjackers and fencing hybrids. Kale was my dexer and Pain was my hiding mage w/healing. I honestly can't remember the lumberjacks name he was not played a lot.

GradGT

Sorceror

I'm from Napa, I played with many people depending on what point in time

girtrute

Wanderer

my first chars name was pooppoo on napa play'd since mid 97-2003 maybe 2004 napa.

Benjo

Wanderer

Lionel.
damn so many old memorys.
i played napa for along time as Grifter or ArThUr

Serog

Sorceror

I played napa from 98-02ish. My main char's name was Zaggi. I played on hybrid aswell but quit until today. Starting from scratch again. Any old DoK play here?

sssuuu

Knight

I played in Napa valley back long time ago, my char name was Sssuuu
Hard to forget a name that ridiculous :p