UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Napa people.

Tusk

Sorceror
Re: Looking for Napa people.

Tusk, i played napa.
com for life

i miss alot of people on there. only people from napa is roy the mute, aka rolling sex machine

Tusk;1813553 said:
Tusk, i played napa.
com for life

i miss alot of people on there. only people from napa is roy the mute, aka rolling sex machine

so you were tusk.

you played in com your whole life.

your only person on napa was roy the mute.

so you werent tusk.

you were roy.

but you were also rolling sex machine.

Or are you saying there was only one person who really actually played napa. He has 2 names.

what?

I remember KIN and warring with them. I was El Ugly/Dames/Dudley with PTW . All Napa people should start a pvp guild and take on hybrid players from other old OSI shards. Start it up!

El Perro Loco;1825341 said:
I remember KIN and warring with them. I was El Ugly/Dames/Dudley with PTW . All Napa people should start a pvp guild and take on hybrid players from other old OSI shards. Start it up!

Already done man, Everyones in Red Bench.

Contact Joe1324536 on aim.

Wargasm

Wanderer

Tusk;1813553 said:
Tusk, i played napa.
com for life

You mean rory the mute? i havent heard that name in forever he plays here?

Anyone know if Anubis, Sandro, Tin Man, Snapperhead, or any of the Anz's (Azn Ruckus, etc.) from Napa play on this shard?

AesopRock

Wanderer

I played napa as Haart from ^Rv.. i ended up burning someone in the guild for an account or somthing but that was like 6-7 years ago if there are any ^Rv here im sorry :p I also played this shard from like 04-05 as Aesop Rock and as Haart

I just dled UO again last night .. all my accounts have decayed.. i have nothing nor do i know what templates are good for pvp...

i think before i quit hybrid i was in Byzantine with army and all them.. are they still here?

anyways get at me..