UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Napa people.

Droopi

Sorceror
Re: Looking for Napa people.

Hey.

This is "Game Over" I am Wily C's Brother. We used to play against you all with 56k in SOB.

:p been a while, there is quite a few napa people on here.

I was BUFFY on napa we use to play together a lot. Nice to see a lot of old names on here I recognize. I would like to thank fusion for teaching me a lot about pvp back then everyone on this list I feel like contributed to helping me learn a lot. Granted when I played with most of you I was only 10-12 years old. If any of you play UOGamers at all my name is Trammel Toe and my skype is UOGPVP

Last edited:
Played Napa 99-2008

Chars Budweiser. Nathan. And a few others later in life. SkyLock was on pac shard.

I do miss the KDL crew. Hi Joy! Trav !
Sofa! how's it going man! Btw sofaking inspired me to pvp. He was to me the best pvpr of the time :)
Until your boy TekNiK here showed you a thing or two....How's it going budddddddy? Heard from any WtF? in a while?