UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Napa people.

Ddlywhisper

Wanderer
Hey guys! This is DW also known as Deadly Whisper (red)/Jewel/Dreamweaver(tamer)/Renee (Original member of SiK).
I played for a long time from 1997 to 2004 on Napa Valley shard.
Have now started playing Hybrid with another original SiK member Lestat/Obituary/Lady Akasha/Armand.

I'm currently looking for some of the older Napa SiK/SUP members:
Khaldar/Morgan
Wargasm
Junah/Geo
Hershal
InfamousX/Creed
a dark Elf
Innervision
Shiva
McGreggor
Or any other original SiK/SUP member..........
Anyone know how I can get ahold of anyone please email me @ [email protected]

Hey, I used to play Napa from like 97-01. My main was Crazy Dave and Kaoz. My friend was Side Show Bob, Limp Bizcuit, Crazy Matt. We used to hang out in Minoc a lot.

Ring any bells?

Serog

Sorceror
Hey, I used to play Napa from like 97-01. My main was Crazy Dave and Kaoz. My friend was Side Show Bob, Limp Bizcuit, Crazy Matt. We used to hang out in Minoc a lot.

Ring any bells?

Yea I remember Kaoz and Side Show Bob. I am Zaggi/Serog from Napa 98-2002. I also used to hang out in Minoc alot.

xavior

Sorceror
Sangy and Charlie were both my boys on Napa... neither of them hacked... they just knew how to xheal... we used to wreck everyone on Napa daily without syncs or purple pots.

sssuuu

Knight
lol, Napa Valley was so long ago, its hard to even remember anyone who existed on there :/ Some names sound familiar but can't tell anymore. Anyone would recognize my name since my forum name was my player name, but meh...

*Rides away on an emu*