UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Napa people.

Numb

Traveler
i played napa from 98 to 02, i mostly was a thief and griefer. 2 perma bans for exploiting house mechanics for pking lol.

ign was Cooter

Played Napa from 99-04
Was the best server ever! Ran with so many diffrent ppl Ja-Rule & PW-Smalls from yew (Old style patio house at yew bank)
Koy guild (Knights of Yew) TSO, i think it was. gm was Grok.. was Magkrew, guild Resistance, guild TLC, TOR, DoK, /P\, KIN, Byzantine H^D, LoC, Bos, Tmn, Ooj, L%C, SiK, or something like that. uhh been so long. Remember so many ppl VJ, Pubz, Damien, Warmonger, Crusader, Venus, Kal Drago, Olaf, Sex Machine, Absolute Zero, Saucey Wench, Robert Frost, Zaggi, Lionel,Ugg the fist, Demo, Vindicator, Aeon Flux, Grifter, Arful Dodger, Merlin, Tusk, Haart, Anubis, Laoric, Dragothien, Crazy Canuk, Crazy jay, dhal the hand, Lyam, Darma, Hershel, soul reaver, Rodeo Style, Cookie Monster, Inno, Tony Gwynn, Hijinx, Angel, Pandora, a dark elf, AVE K VII, Pandy, Judas something who always hung in bucs den. uhh man there is so many more but it's been so long.... sorry if i spelled any of them wrong, lol. I was GM of both TOR, guilds pking one and pvp one. Had so much fun pking with TLC & those other allies + pvp action was insane from factions to choas/order we warred like everyone def had lots of big battles with the Resistance guild. I was Lips, Vince Neil, Tor, & had bunch other chars i think i was even married to Pandy, in the game. lol. Anyone remember that small lil wooden house in yew packed with vendors? Had everything! think it was called the Crack Shack or something... was like the best vendors on the server! Anyhow i run Tor Vendors on here + do some factioning. Aim: [email protected]

Killa DJ

Sorceror
Hello everyone, I was Joey, Joey the great, and cant remember what other chars.

Playing on demise now as Killa DJ. Would be great playing with some old friends. Been looking to say hello to Lionel and his wife. I was in their guild for a few years and was big in factions when they were part of SL.

For any of you that wanna come play with us in demise, we are starting a faction guild!

Clutchxo

Squire
98-2002
Galador Sysko - Lumberjack pvper only.

Played with Lionel and Kitara in SL for 2 years.

Any of you guys still play? You should come check out UO Demise. Got an old school Napa valley members guild only going. Need more people to pvp with.

BudweiserKDL

Wanderer
Played Napa 99-2008

Chars Budweiser. Nathan. And a few others later in life. SkyLock was on pac shard.

I do miss the KDL crew. Hi Joy! Trav !
Sofa! how's it going man! Btw sofaking inspired me to pvp. He was to me the best pvpr of the time :)