UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

shindig

Sorceror
I remember testing the necro stuff, you could make potions to give you chameleon skin (transparent body) and to shrink pets so you could trade them in the trade window like a little statue.

Also begging from GMs on a few different publishes I had glittery dye tubs with crazy colors.

I don't remember most of the character names I started with. The first main character I had was "Jack Schitt".

Macrocosm

Wanderer
Just registered to bump this thread. This post is more meant to be written than read, just had to get it off my chest.

I was some dumb noob kid. I think it was ~2002, my cousin had gotten me into the game a few years before. I would constantly see people run their set skill macros on LS and GL, and when I found out what it was from I was intrigued, and so I started playing TC. I was maybe 15 (which surprisingly, most of us were) passing my time killing reds at the GY, constantly getting my ass kicked. I used to run around as a full-plate mage. Let that sink in.On a chance, two hours after a new test sprung up, A guy named BurN and his buddy took me under their wing because they needed help muling resources to their newly placed house. After I was finished, they PKed me and banned me from their villa. I spammed them with OOoOOooO shit for an hour, they ressed me and told me to go get my bank resources and they'd let me join them. When I returned they PKed me again and anally sodomized my two pack llamas filled with BoDs and regs and such. After having a good laugh, ressing me again and putting me on their stone, I honestly cant remember what happened next, specifically, but I know it started about a year or two of what has pathetically become some of my most cherished childhood memories. If memory serves, I think BurN was the GM of LoC and we usually had a villa on the Brit GY exit gate, or were friended/co owned to it. It's a shame I remember my enemies more than most of my old pals, but I remember constantly chasing Tomo (hurr durr im not speed hacking my dad owns Nintendo and I have a t3)NE of the GY. Before reading this thread I always thought your name was Teriyaki something. Didn't you have a friend named Sundays Best, or Church Clothes or something? I remember raiding that faggot Goose and Bush and Wanker when they were SL (it was SL for a while, right?) and me and my pals were Minax. I remember Triple, and Balls of Steel, Carebear and Jenny (who didn't really play UO as much as prey on young boys). Doc, KAKA, Urinal Cake are all familiar names too, but its just been so long since I played I'm not sure.

Anyway, I was Dark Knight, FreezE, PointMad and Jack Daniels. We also did alot of theme named chars that I cant remember. Looking back I was, self admittedly, white-noise compared to all of the drama going on between the guys who could really field and duel. I'm reading this shit nearly 2 years too late, but if any of my old pals happen to remember me and want to catch up on Hybrid or Div, shoot me a message.

P.S.: if the Dr. Giro a few posts above me is the same one who was one of my best pals in my early years of UO (not gonna bring too much up cause this is TC and not LS reminiscing.) we should get in touch.

P.S.S
I haven't seen a single person use a heavy X-Bow since those old test shards. Around the time (as another poster wrote) the GMs were spawning ancient Lich's, DPed BSes and Phoenixes on our Villas, those were about as flavor of the month as taming the pure mares in terrath keep.