UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

scargen

Wanderer
I played TC for awhile as Scargen and I ran a group called Population Control with Evil Orion and a few others. Fun times.

Geezumcrow

Wanderer
I played on TC all through the entire UO:R/LBR era. I actually started there during the very end of T2A, but didn't do much before UO:R hit. My friends and I were always part of the Moonglow island business. I played a character named "a skanky ogre" a lot, and some RL friends and I were the original Silent Bobs of Moonglow island. We used three-way calling because vent didn't exist yet, Roger Wilco sucked, and we were cool like that. We'd make identical toons with long hair and beards. If we got identical newbie clothes, we'd all die them the same color pink. If we didn't, we'd run in our underwear. Then, we'd make characters that were 5x sword dex monkeys with the last two skills being hiding and stealth, and we'd PK by boxing people in on three sides while stealthed, then sync-hally donking them. It was fucking hilarious.

The only people I remember from Moonglow TC besides us are Dread Druid and PanTaT. Pantat was a stat-bugged speed hacker who almost never died because she had like 130hp and 170 dex in full GM plate. I saw her exactly one time after they fixed the stat bugs on TC. She flagged and walked into town and got destroyed in about 5 seconds by two guys at the bank. I remember getting such a kick out of that, she was a goddamn terribad when she couldn't cheat.

Aneraessa

Sorceror
I still play here. I'm Fireblade, the origian actual Fireblade. Was generally CL of whichever faction I was in.. which was more often than not Minax because I liked the colors. :)

do any tc players still play here, started a week ago and can't find anyone...

If your the same evil orion that's still got a character on the duel ladder, than i only remember fighting you on hybrid years ago i never kept track of names from test centers. Just that i always pinged below 40 on test centers instead of 200+ on LS

Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Ha I was stupid enough and used my OSI acct info on a player run server that you were staffing on(or someone else gave you the info), and you hacked my acct >:

Lol I just saw this, actually, back then, me and a friend afro man ran our own tc based shard for quite a while. After it shut down I went through the list, looted accounts and sold everything on ebay. I made a looot of money for being so young, and I'm not ashamed of it. It did take a bit of convincing to my parents to let me use their ebay.

whats good EO its pojo me and son of enigma are coming back where the guilds at?

whatup, no clue dude ive met a few people but im constantly running solo then get dropped by like 10 japs with lwands... i have alot of wands from them asains though :>

it's in fact possible because im here :<