UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

goneja121

Sorceror
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

I played Osi Test as Growl, Rawr, Poseidon.
Just looking for some people I used to play with..

KinjaKahn

Sorceror

I played Test for a while early on... I stopped when they wiped my house out of 3rd level despise and patched to disallow house placement in dungeons. I also owned the house on the roof of the farmhouse in the Hedgemaze for years on Atlantic.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

If you pvp in bucs den on test from 97 on you'll have to remember me always first to place a house nearist the moongate. I was OwneD me and about 20 other reds had mass Hank fights out of that house and bucs.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror

Delta Green; played all the TCs since like 1999? until pub 16 hit.

also brother to Sponge Bob Chessy

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

test center was the first shard i really got into cause you didnt have to do any work to hit 7x gm lol.. i think i was like 8-10 at the time? On the real shards my idea of gold farming was going around brit bank begging for gold lol..

Test Center was the shit though.. hands down par none the best factioning I have ever seen.. never saw many 50+v50+ fights on Sonoma.. it was practically a regular occurance on TC back then. It was cool because it actually meant something to be CL and sheriff back in those days of factions. I got lucky a few times and placed that first house on the GZ in glow. Back in those days, reds vs blue was the real deal as well.. it was mainly house hiding reds.. but people weren't good enough to keep themselves alive.. even in houses. The level of play back then and now, have changed sooooooooo much.

Squire

WillyDaSquid;2085476 said:
test center was the first shard i really got into cause you didnt have to do any work to hit 7x gm lol.. i think i was like 8-10 at the time? On the real shards my idea of gold farming was going around brit bank begging for gold lol..
this forrr sure!

Steven2007

Sorceror

I played Test Center around 1999-2002. I pvped on the north side of the Britain Graveyard. My char names were Too Short and Nitro.

Steven2007;2085853 said:
I played Test Center around 1999-2002. I pvped on the north side of the Britain Graveyard. My char names were Too Short and Nitro.

I think I remember you.

MittenZ

Sorceror

i played 2008-2009 Cypress, System Of A Down, Mittenz, shit ton of other names kicked it with D-nuts, Azn Kid, Shady, Dope couple other assholes dont remember the name but fuck Test Center got gay after the imbue shit.

MittenZ

Sorceror

Krakah;2038412 said:
sup wankky remember me?

Mr Hank Evans from OSI tc..

loved that damn server..in fact, it makes me wanna make a server like that.

Id play it. Wish hybrid had a tc

jhaglund

Sorceror

14 pages later...

whoever yall are, hit me up with a pm if you knew me. I was Jist mostly on TC.

a slut wasn't the a slut that played uog:H, lol -that dude played Test Center, i jacked his name - was SLUT in cs. also in CS was Eagle Eye and remember the dudes from [34], [ReAdIngRAiNbOw] also cK as in cereal killers... fuckin badass'

i was also DJ Viciious, not the technonerd who did that one song i torrented... btw - sick ass song

they call me chef-

Tzarul

Sorceror

It's about god damn time.

I was the OG CoM player -- NaS.

Favorite memory: Rallying all the troops, gating to the top of Brit Inn, and going bananas on the TB scrubs and random Minax.

My Top 3:
1. Tomo
2. Car
3. nOx OvErFlOw

Tobias

Sorceror

drakrum-hybrid;1767999 said:
Drakrum/Brandon/ZeRo

Pked in brit gy for a long time, always placed a house there with Triple H and his guild.

Was Minax primarily after that, owned the guild MnX and rolled with Wanker, Ice Lurker and the rest of the gang.

HAha
I remember Triple H.
I was only a kid back then, but I used to pvp at brit gy, my name was "lotte of Britain" afaik :D

Coomwhat

Sorceror

I played till 2008-2009ish, its funny seeing all these names from way back.

CaPtaIn CRuNch - Dexxer
Coomy- Mage
MdMa-