UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Coomwhat

Sorceror
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Didnt Tomoyaki also play as sentinel- or something like that? He ran tank with mace or war axe mostly in 2007-2008ish if its the same one.

I have played on test servers including abyss from when i started UO in 98 [can’t remember date of first test i played mind you] up till early AOS, I vaguely remember some names but it’s hard to not bleed the names over from OSI, Test OSI, Defiance, UOG, etc.

So i may not have played with too many on the test, plus i did not use the same name very often, i remember pre aos tests having epic battles at the bridge outside the minoc mine next to gz, it had a bridge that pretty much had 1 side gz other side open woods on the path to vesper.... lot of action on that stretch of land. I was torn between liking the set skills of test and the old method of the gates in britt abyss style, made 9x templates impossible unlike a good set of macros on the setskill tests.

The only name I used semi frequently on OSI AOS testing was OTEP or Otep Shamiya that being when they would give you 1 of each runic kit and hammer and you just had to hope for a good suit, so what I ended up doing was just making 30 toons or however many to get enough kits / hammers to make a good suit, it was also the only time I ever really played AOS because I did not have the time to put in on real servers to update all my characters and get them artifacts, in fact the only arties I ever got were on test cause I could 12 skill template a bard tamer and solo the entire gauntlet, I still remember provoking all that trash spawn on the main boss mob even if I can’t remember its name. Eventually they made it so you could get 1 of each runic and they had like 50k charges or some shit but I kinda stopped EA gay’mes altogether at that point seeing as I only was logging in to test or refresh houses I made it to elves but that’s about it.

phatblunts

Sorceror

When TC was up its all i played. I am OneManArmy ToXiC and Untouchable. I had some other names but cant remember.

phatblunts

Sorceror

I didnt really read comments before my last post. At the whole lot guild pfft lol. Brit gate house hiders and speed hackers. I mashed all you kids solo btw. I never needed a crew on TC i rolled solo with mad faction points. Always SL or CoM. I forgot about a lot of these people im not saying you guys were trash you were decent but nothng special and you had to cheat to win.

Brookly

Sorceror

phatblunts;2147072 said:
I didnt really read comments before my last post. At the whole lot guild pfft lol. Brit gate house hiders and speed hackers. I mashed all you kids solo btw. I never needed a crew on TC i rolled solo with mad faction points. Always SL or CoM. I forgot about a lot of these people im not saying you guys were trash you were decent but nothng special and you had to cheat to win.

And you would be...? I don't recall ever getting "mashed" while in -lot by a solo person?

phatblunts

Sorceror

I would be OneManArmy. Its ok if you dont remember cause i dont really remember any one either. I just remember the guild lot and everyone hiding in the brit gate house and speed hacking. As for getting "mashed" everyone did my combp was just to unfair and its most likely the reason why they patched double mana on specials with in 2 secs and capped ai damage. It sounds kinda conceded but its true.

Brookly

Sorceror

phatblunts;2148911 said:
I would be OneManArmy. Its ok if you dont remember cause i dont really remember any one either. I just remember the guild lot and everyone hiding in the brit gate house and speed hacking. As for getting "mashed" everyone did my combp was just to unfair and its most likely the reason why they patched double mana on specials with in 2 secs and capped ai damage. It sounds kinda conceded but its true.

Well EO, Zion and myself never house hid anywhere near the brit gate or anywhere at all for that matter. If we placed a house that wasn't a keep or a castle, it was near the Yew gate where majority of the faction fights were anyways. The only person who was even close to our level was ArtfulDodger and that was only because GM's gave him artifacts and even with that said, we never house hid 1v1.

Fides

Sorceror

< KottonMouth and Juvenile from all OSI Testcenters

honestly tho

abyss ftw ;)

Coomwhat

Sorceror

I remember ToXiC and Artful. The Gm would stop by his house and edit his items. I played with Goliath- , Two Ton Bertha, ENder Sai-, and Tomoyaki. My main chars at that point was CapTain CruNch and Coomy.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Fides;2149011 said:
< KottonMouth and Juvenile from all OSI Testcenters

honestly tho

abyss ftw ;)

Juvi? You knew Triple H from the Brit gy right? if your the one im thinking I believe I have you on icq lol

charcon

Traveler

me and my friends used to log on test and set up shop right above the brit gate. we'd exp fs kill people in the guardzone, then poison field / para field every tile inbetween our location and the gate and gang fuck anyone that chased us. i remember one test center when they were testing the runic weapons before they were patched in, i was one of 4 players randomly chosen by GM Hans to test out the valorite runics (i got a valorite large battle axe), and proceeded to rack up something like 80 or so murder counts in like 10 minutes. i was literally 2 shotting people left and right.

Fides

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;2162161 said:
Juvi? You knew Triple H from the Brit gy right? if your the one im thinking I believe I have you on icq lol

lol yes i used to run around with triple h

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Fides;2162327 said:
lol yes i used to run around with triple h

Yeah I dunno if you do remember me, I was mostly Klown, Sometimes Ric Flair or Chris Jericho. I was always with him. Until we moved off osi and he started molesting kids irl. lol

Fides

Sorceror

Darc Abyss;2162541 said:
Yeah I dunno if you do remember me, I was mostly Klown, Sometimes Ric Flair or Chris Jericho. I was always with him. Until we moved off osi and he started molesting kids irl. lol

oh my

yeah i also factioned a SHITLOAD with Magslover, and all the other badass minax factioners at the time (duno if anyone remembers, but factions were fucking huge on TC, and minax was definitely king).

LotharGL

Traveler

I always thought the best Test Center was when Luna first came out. The massive town fights with out guards when it was on test siege was the best. I do not remember bigger battles in all of test center while i played there. The 1000's of people who where in mobs from house to house.

Enforcer V here!!! I pked in bucs den with a guild i think was called Rage, i remember about 80% of u guys, especially chronic man, delta green and a few others! Anyone know about Ruler of Delucia?????

best regards guys!

squishi

Wanderer
I would be curious as to if anyone from '97-'99 would be here, and were one of the TC'ers that met up in Salt Lake for a luncheon?

squish squish

oh my

yeah i also factioned a SHITLOAD with Magslover, and all the other badass minax factioners at the time (duno if anyone remembers, but factions were fucking huge on TC, and minax was definitely king).

how i always felt...minax was always faction royalty.