UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magic the Gathering.

Pandacious

Wanderer
Re: Magic the Gathering.

Different deck.

Solidarity is the deck based around the combo of High Tide + Reset, it has lots of stuff like Cunning wish, meditate, Brain Freeze, Stroke of Genius, Impulse.

KMFDM

Page

Pandacious;378973 said:
Anyone here play Magic the Gathering?

Discuss.

yes.

i didnt get a chance to go to the prere today due to an enormous amount of homework, but the new set sucks anyways. what ya think?

Pandacious

Wanderer

The new set? No way....It has a lot of cards that will see play in Vintage and LEgacy. Faeries are going to be removed from the Type II format, most likely.

Keeshi

Sorceror

All you'll ever need to win is any random sliver deck with Muscle slivers and brood slivers, and you'll win. :)

just my 2 cents. I love slivers.

Pandacious

Wanderer

Cheap? Not at all. They're way too expensive, very slow. There is one deck that uses slivers, called "counter-sliver" it's decent, a lot like threshold, but easily hated out of the format. You don't see it too often these days. I think it uses U/W/G, counter spells, the "slivers cant be targetted guy" and Sinew sliver, and the guy like him. It's really not that great, traditional Threshold is much stronger.

Keeshi

Sorceror

Yeah, your right, it they aren't torney worthy most of the time, but for shits and giggles, they are fun :D

Pandacious

Wanderer

Yeah, sometimes. Been a little busy with school lately, so I haven't been on quite as much as I normally would be. For the past few months I've studying for Finals and Entrance exams. :/

Pandacious;382347 said:
The new set? No way....It has a lot of cards that will see play in Vintage and LEgacy. Faeries are going to be removed from the Type II format, most likely.
Shadowmoor is contributing basically nothing to Legacy (and probably Vintage too, but I don't really keep up with Vintage). It might spawn a few combos (Painter's Servant/Grindstone and Swans/Chain of Plasma) that are Tier 2 at best. Vexing Shusher might see a little bit of play. Manamorphose might see play in Belcher... That's about it.

@Slivers: Slivers was the aggro deck of choice in TSP Block Constructed, and as mentioned, CounterSlivers is a viable deck in Legacy. That's more than most tribes get as far as tournament playability.