UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magic the Gathering.

Pandacious

Wanderer
Re: Magic the Gathering.

They did reprint them, and they are currently tournament legal until October 29, or something. There was this set called "Time Spiral" which did this whole time shifted thing, bringing back a ton of old cards.

Oldeytia

Wanderer

Nice.

Oh yeah, I downloaded Magic Workstation, but I have yet to find the cards for it. Got a link perhaps?

Oldeytia

Wanderer

Alright, I have come to the conclusion. Chameleon Colossus. Devestating as main deck for a Type 2 Elven Deck. Crazy...Not only is it a Changeling with 4/4 for 2gg, and get buffs from all elf +1/+1 and warrior +1/+1. But, you switch a Obsidian Battle Axe off of a Elven Warrior, to get it haste and becoming a 6/5....THEN use it's ability of 2gg to get +x/+x where x/x is its p/t. Without elves that is a 12/10 hasted early game finisher :) I played a goblin deck today that just got smoked by this because of a Bramblewood Paragon being in play giving it trample :/

My Colossus was a huge 16/14 on 6th turn :(

Pandacious

Wanderer

Icy manipulator and Royal Assassin aren't very good. Savannah Lions is still great, but I prefer Isamaru. Icy manipular is just overall shitty, it's pretty nice to pull in a draft, but other than that... Royal Assassin was decentish in Type II a while ago, but now it is wayyy too slow, and it never sees any play time in the other formats.

jrhather

Wanderer

Hell I used to have a buff deck centered around ornithopters and birds of paradise.

Ever get nailed by a 20/20 ornithopter? bloody criminal.

Oldeytia

Wanderer

It's all about a 24/20 colossus on turn 7 :) Add 6 ish elfs to that, along with 4 2/2 wolf tokens.

lordwolfx

Knight

Majority of my cards is ice age, i also have a ton of legions/onslaught, and ive traded iceage for diff cards i wanted and still have like 15 of each ice age common and every rare....

more than 10 years playing magic, off and on, dont really buy many, but i can still put a hurting on... first turn infite damage fireball split infinite ways

just need a druid that taps to untap target land, a green spell that makes land tap for extra mana of any color, freed from the reel, which allows target creature to untap for a blue, and instill energy, which give char haste, and allows it to untap and tap an additional time

Oldeytia

Wanderer

Heh, that magic workstation is confusing. And some cards are too. Like, Wolf Shaman. Says at the beginning of your upkeep, look at the top card of your library, if it shares a type with Wolf Shaman, put a 2/2 wolf token into play.

Now, when it says look, does it mean reveal? I don't know about you, not that I have to cheat or anything but how does this stop people from knowing if it was a elf or not. I run about 36 cards that are elf type or changeling.

Look = Reveal?

Pandacious

Wanderer

Alright, this is how Kinship works... You look at the top card of your library, if it shares a creature type with the creature with kinship and the effect goes off, you put the card back on top of your library.

jrhather

Wanderer

Pandacious;381916 said:
Alright, this is how Kinship works... You look at the top card of your library, if it shares a creature type with the creature with kinship and the effect goes off, you put the card back on top of your library.
if it shares a type you reveal it to the opponent, if it doesn't share a type you don't reveal it.

i think. :)