UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magnus+ATHF pwned

Magnus+ATHF pwned

fast forward near the end to see magnus get pwned in duel on his self proclaimed pimped out dexer gets OWNED.

Attachments

• Red Sonja_10-31_20.13.rpv
    41 KB · Views: 115
  • Red Sonja_10-31_20.13.rpv
    41 KB · Views: 115
  • RedSonja_4-9_23.28.rpv
    8.8 KB · Views: 71
  • RedSonja_4-9_23.28.rpv
    8.8 KB · Views: 71
  • weedgettinownedinduel.rpv
    19 KB · Views: 82
  • weedgettinownedinduel.rpv
    19 KB · Views: 82

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Magnus+ATHF pwned

The day you kill someone without (pre-casted) blood oath, you can start talking. Otherwise, just go back to wherever you were, mr necroloser.

Lucifall;268219 said:
The day you kill someone without (pre-casted) blood oath, you can start talking. Otherwise, just go back to wherever you were, mr necroloser.

Guess you didnt watch the vids then. That or your little brain cant handle reading what spells are being cast. Oh well guess thats why you cried after i pwned you too. Not my problem you cant pvp without a gank and get owned in duels.

Yokozuna

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;268220 said:
What was that, 2 years ago?

lol...well no more vids after the nub quit. thats why he mentioned only if be brought back his "uber dexxer"

Necroman...Mental problems ftw dude.Go and visit the psychiatrist in ur town/village this might help a lot to ur Fucked life :(

Lucifall

Knight

necroman;268224 said:
Guess you didnt watch the vids then. That or your little brain cant handle reading what spells are being cast. Oh well guess thats why you cried after i pwned you too. Not my problem you cant pvp without a gank and get owned in duels.

*wall of stone*
*precast blood oath behind the wall*
*walls drops*
*targets magnus and weed with it*
*starts a MA FB spam*

And for the record, you suck. Ask Dingus, ask if I gank or dont duel. Its all about my ping, sir, and it blows. Oh, once I find a .rpv of you dieing to my newb necro, ill gladly post it. No worries, I guess.

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Necroman is so pathetic that he once called Glamour a speedhacker just because he couldn't kill her. o_O

Yokozuna

Wanderer

Lucifall;268338 said:
*wall of stone*
*precast blood oath behind the wall*
*walls drops*
*targets magnus and weed with it*
*starts a MA FB spam*

And for the record, you suck. Ask Dingus, ask if I gank or dont duel. Its all about my ping, sir, and it blows. Oh, once I find a .rpv of you dieing to my newb necro, ill gladly post it. No worries, I guess.

are u stupid? there was no MA at all...and it clearly shows that, stop being in denial. Just be a MAN and take a beat....there will always be someone better than you and this goes for everyone...thats life, Live with it.

Watch again youll see oath was recasted, or u blind? So sorry but that excuse wont work. Lucifall is just as terrible at duel as magnus. You got owned now go cry some more. My late casting actually helped magnus not die as quick. So you should be thanking me. Yet somehow he still managed to die in under 15 seconds wow great job on the dexer magnus. Im shocked you lasted longer than 10 seconds.

As for Weed he just got completely owned irl no problems there, and wasnt as lucky as magnus having me cast late. Face it athf nothin but shit talkers.

Oh MA fireball spam you say lucifall? LoL i havnt ever casted MA fireball spam i guess you didnt watch the vids.

Now stop crying cause i owned you and your too pussy to pvp without a 5 man gank. You got owned so take the loss like a man and stop trying to make up fake excuses, no one wants to heat the baby cry.

Lucifall

Knight

Do you realize how patethic both of you are being? Just liking each other balls as if they were made of chocolate. =/
Necroman, do you even know who I'm? what a fucktard. lmao
But hey, ill propose one thing: If you beat mastershake, Ill stop talking. And the .rpvs clear shown you would never be able to.
Oh, Yowhatever, who are you anyways? Trash talking... now tell me your name. =/

snell

Sorceror

duel me for 5mil? standard tourny ruleset?

sorry i really love getting a reaction out of necroman its very humorous once you realize that he is not a normal person

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

You obviously never saw Magnus back when he did play all the time. Before teh E. he was King. Necromans probably the lamest shit since i saw my 12 year old brother play Post AoS PvP.