UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magnus+ATHF pwned

Yokozuna

Wanderer
Re: Magnus+ATHF pwned

Why defend something that doesn't exist anymore...except for his forum name....hes not even playing...he left you guys. ANd if he comes back...he'll quit again cuz we'd own him so much.

KingBundy

Wanderer

Magnus is a legend for most of this shard.

If by Legend you mean Trammy Legend, then your right Magnus was the trammy legend of demise.

KingBundy

Wanderer

Windows Dark;268940 said:
I <3 Magnus.

Magnus is a legend for most of this shard.

If by Legend you mean Trammy, then your right Magnus was the trammy legend of demise

huh

Wanderer

Im guessing king bundy is necroman avoiding his forum ban.

anyone else?

Lucifall

Knight

I totally wish Necroman would fight the mage Magnus. He'd get owned so bad. =/
And yeah, KingTrammy is necroman, look his IP.

Oik

Wanderer

I think any random scrub could kill all dexer based combo's with blood oath too

I wasn't implying remove curse as the reason :p. More like anything better than 3/5 casting and a quick weapon will make short work of a necromage.

snellbot;268900 said:
duel me for 5mil? standard tourny ruleset?

sorry i really love getting a reaction out of necroman its very humorous once you realize that he is not a normal person

i agree. and his archer biggie smalls was just horrid

alite-demise

Wanderer
what is her secret is protection. so she can cast blood oath in fight. then exp flame and probably death comes. mages can solve this problem using weaken, curse, paraliz.. warriors are not lucky i think. maybe lvl5 poi can do sth bcoz she uses ss, arch cure takes time to cure. so she is always poisoned

Hybrider

Wanderer

alite-demise;270502 said:
what is her secret is protection. so she can cast blood oath in fight. then exp flame and probably death comes. mages can solve this problem using weaken, curse, paraliz.. warriors are not lucky i think. maybe lvl5 poi can do sth bcoz she uses ss, arch cure takes time to cure. so she is always poisoned

your clearly a noob. weaken and curse wow big deal wont help much more than a regular curse and weaken and secondly good luck trying to para someone whos casting spells non stop. Now please dont ever post again refering to pvp, i dont enjoy reading noobs talk as if they can actually pvp.

As for magnus and quin they got pwnzored