UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magnus+ATHF pwned

huh

Wanderer
Re: Magnus+ATHF pwned

another new forum account? your just asking for a total banning arent you?

If i was a staffie this guy would be gone for all the evasion he does.

I swear he casts it more than Bushido Parry mages on OSI....

He did. Thats the best he came up with.

Kinda like Simeon and Jules, Necroman deserves to be locked up in a "Tool" Shed

alite-demise

Wanderer

Hybrider;271194 said:
your clearly a noob. weaken and curse wow big deal wont help much more than a regular curse and weaken and secondly good luck trying to para someone whos casting spells non stop. Now please dont ever post again refering to pvp, i dont enjoy reading noobs talk as if they can actually pvp.

As for magnus and quin they got pwnzored

i didnt write the spells in order. i meant spells such as weaken, curse, paraliz... that checks enemy's resisting spells skill can do nice job. so cast your own spells in your order

alllex

Knight

necroman;268217 said:
fast forward near the end to see magnus get pwned in duel on his self proclaimed pimped out dexer gets OWNED.

First:this is a old video.

second : why do you post a ugly fight... blood aot omg :eek: so boring ... this is like ..showing us you dont have any skilll...

ill have no respect for you ... .. you talk shit in ur video+cap .....

* MOVE DOWN
stand on that you fucking pussy etc....

Author, seriously, u like the word "retarded". :D Hear it often? :D I think it's idiotic. Especially with the phrase "i don't make the rules". Then who does? Omg, that's so childish... If u can't do anything when the enemy pops up when u have no target on him, no bless, no blood oath oncast this means not "U STUPID GANGERS BURN IN HELL NUBZ", but that u are rly zeroO in pvp. But thx, laughed a lot. A really LOT.:D:D:D:D

For reference, pbguy = the magnus in question. And I would pay good money to see necroman beat Magnus. Preferably more recent than 2 years ago.

Yokozuna

Wanderer

lets put a wager...

ill place 1kk on necroman

and seeing how everyone thinks necroman sucks...I should get the odds too :D 2 to 1 or more

even this rpv is proof that he sucks.... I'd rather place bets on myself. i'll put 15 mil on myself. on 5 mil for necroman..... lets see what happens :p

Elijah.

Wanderer

Yokozuna;285843 said:
lets put a wager...

ill place 1kk on necroman

and seeing how everyone thinks necroman sucks...I should get the odds too :D 2 to 1 or more

Yokozuna is Necro man.... blue sonja red sonja w/e same guy. Yokozuna is an -f- made char back in the day and he was necro man back then and just changed his name. that's all.