UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Multiclienting spawns, Loop and REQ

Maloskies

Squire
upload_2016-2-18_13-23-47.png

This is just one insance, of freedom fighter/solomon kane and Legend/Nadia of them multiclienting spawns, with a wither/thunderstorm loop on and crossheal loop on.

Everyday for the past few days i see Loop and Req doing this with 5+ bots going, and reported it many times, but they are still doing it. So I'm posting it here in hopes a GM will see it.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I agree, you can't really show proof unless you see it in person, I'm not sure how else to show the gms but taking screen shots of the multi clienting.
Being somewhere with many accounts is legal. Multiclienting is an offense when more than one account participates in Pvp/Pvm activity. You must gain a free of doubts evidence. For example: his archer is shooting at you, while another character is casting spells.

And Legend is not Nadia. But yes, Freedom fighter is solomon kane

Maloskies

Squire
Being somewhere with many accounts is legal. Multiclienting is an offense when more than one account participates in Pvp/Pvm activity. You must gain a free of doubts evidence. For example: his archer is shooting at you, while another character is casting spells.

Exactly, so you can only see it if it's in action, screen shots wont tell anything. And yea who is nadia's archer? There were 3 req's and 3 spawners, each spawner had loop spells on.

zulu2401

Squire

No moron, you can't have spawner and pvper both active. Especially not while spamming a looped macros on your spawner while running around on your pvper. Witnessed it multiple times. Was kinda funny to run circles around the spawn and kill off all the spawners. I also watch them on a stealther hide their pvpers in a corner and go back to spawning or vice versa.

FFighter

Wanderer
View attachment 101716

This is just one insance, of freedom fighter/solomon kane and Legend/Nadia of them multiclienting spawns, with a wither/thunderstorm loop on and crossheal loop on.

Everyday for the past few days i see Loop and Req doing this with 5+ bots going, and reported it many times, but they are still doing it. So I'm posting it here in hopes a GM will see it.

photoshop hackers trying it to bring a pvper down. since u can't in combat...

Alhimikut

Sorceror
As much as i dislike Legend.. he and Nadia are not the same person ;) As for Freedom fighter/ Solomon kane.. hes walking a very fine line between dual clienting and not.. but as far as i have observed(and ive done a lot of that trust me) he will always just minimize one client and play with the other. It would be a very very rare occurance to cath him having forgotten to exit war mode for example with the archer and hit you while already on the mage and casting spelss on you. And while one of the char is being idle.. that is not considered duel clienting.
Loop on the other hand sometimes keeps hidden archers infront of spawns that auto attack you when you run by while they spawn on other account.. now thats illegal ;) you may cry about it!

Mister Pink

Squire
As much as i dislike Legend.. he and Nadia are not the same person ;) As for Freedom fighter/ Solomon kane.. hes walking a very fine line between dual clienting and not.. but as far as i have observed(and ive done a lot of that trust me) he will always just minimize one client and play with the other. It would be a very very rare occurance to cath him having forgotten to exit war mode for example with the archer and hit you while already on the mage and casting spelss on you. And while one of the char is being idle.. that is not considered duel clienting.
Loop on the other hand sometimes keeps hidden archers infront of spawns that auto attack you when you run by while they spawn on other account.. now thats illegal ;) you may cry about it!

I have seen FFighter run a fireball loop while running around his Archer more than once, granted it wasn't recently, but he is notorious for it. I wasn't there, in this instance, so I don't know, and I agree the screenshot doesn't tell us much, but Maloskies is saying they are running around on their archers while their spawners have a wither/heal loop going. Based on my previous experience with FFighter/Solomon Kane, and Maloskies character I believe what he is saying is true. He tried paging and got no response. Hence the forum post. Hopefully staff has the time to look into it going forward.