UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Multiclienting spawns, Loop and REQ

Ajani

Page
No, I am just saving you from those. :D
YOU ARE A TROLL

silvertiger

Knight
Everyone is trolling you all the time, quit like me please. Nobody is interested in your dumb comments, seeing your posts makes me depressed. :D :D :D :D :D
Shame on you for quitting and shame on you for trying to get others to do the same, even if they are imbeciles.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
It's not ettins who started a war. Imagine if that was you, your land was completely occupied, your friends murdered cowardly and no ettin received any aid. Because what happened to an aggressive newb in Ilshenar, happens to innocent ettins in forests and dungeons forever. You discrim them because they are smarter with these 2 heads than you?

Take a look:
@E0S @J0HN @STYKS @LARS0N @S3LENE

j_monroy

Squire
@silvertiger forum search
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/549487/

Multi-clienting
  1. Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.
    :space:
  2. Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients.
    :space:
  3. Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection.

Let's say I'm spawning with my mage and I get murdered. Can I leave my mage dead and start pvp'ing with my archer? My first thoughts are that yes, this is allowed. However, I would like some clarification.

P.S. I haven't done this. I don't do fel, mostly because I'd probably be bad at it