UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Multiclienting spawns, Loop and REQ

zulu2401

Squire
It's stupid to have to baby sit people like this. Pretty sure staff are fairly annoyed that people don't even have the integrity to abide by rules. Plain and simple rules at that. It's a good thing I'm not a staff member because my punishment for morons who deliberately break the rules and get caught would res killed a thousand times and the jailed for a fuckin week straight.

Crab Man

Squire
Scroll Scroll Scroll..... Same thread we see every week. Same result as every week... nothing will happen stop whining and leave demise or deal with it.

I haven't played Demise in a year or so and even when I was fully active it was the same way. Nadia was the same person doing the same frekon thing.

Crab Man

Squire
I've come to terms with myself that Demise staff doesn't give two shits about the rules because it may affect their characters.

Rules only hurt those who abide by them, Although if you do abide by them I do honor you.

Ajani

Page
Everyone is trolling you all the time, quit like me please. Nobody is interested in your dumb comments, seeing your posts makes me depressed. :D :D :D :D :D

Trolls?