UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

Re: my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

chance21021;2024326 said:
I have no idea, you don't seem to have a doublechin or fat fingers, so i would say your possible just not in shape. i was making an assumption.

i am friends with raserei, and maybe he might be a skinny little fucker. but he's my boy and im not gonna let a bunch of fucks with no pics(not just u) mess with him.

ionno. i sleep with alot of girls who have bfs. and most of their bf's are ugly or fat.

they might think big guys can protect them. but they don't turn them on like i can.

and i know from expierience, that just cause the guy's big does not mean he can fight. i've been in quite a few fights. and i've faught a guy that weighed about 210. i just stayed back kicked his knee knee'd him in the face and choked him out and kicked the shit outta him

so let me get this straight. you're NOT trying to talk shit to me but yet you're calling me a fuck and saying that i'm out of shape. is it just me or does this make it sound like you're talkin shit?

jessen13

Sorceror

Don't forget the 112lb techno-nerd Suil giving you fashion tips. He buys all his clothes at Abercrombie & Fitch Kids.

jessen13;2024441 said:
Don't forget the 112lb techno-nerd Suil giving you fashion tips. He buys all his clothes at Abercrombie & Fitch Kids.

haha, so does everyone else that's posted in this thread.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

in·se·cure (ns-kyr)
adj.
1. Not sure or certain; doubtful: unemployed and facing an insecure future.
2. Inadequately guarded or protected; unsafe: A shortage of military police made the air base insecure.
3. Not firm or fixed; unsteady: an insecure foothold.
a. Lacking stability; troubled: an insecure relationship.
b. Lacking self-confidence; plagued by anxiety: had always felt insecure at parties.

If your really good at something, you don't have to brag, people brag for you.

You guys are probably going to look back at this shit one day and laaaaugh.

jessen13;2024394 said:
I don't know dude. . . once a sissy pants girl always a sissy-pants girl.
"Paris let's field"
"No guys, I'm happy just sitting here listening. I actually enjoy listening to you guys pvp, helps me out better"

WTF dude you fucking take things out of fucking context to make yourself look better! Talk about a fucking selective memory.

I couldn't pvp at the fucking time because I was doing a drawing project for a paying client. Next time you bring up shit know what the fuck you are talking about.

The only sissy pants I see is a faggot dressing up like another faggot.

Everytime you attempt to flame me you either
A: bring up the dueling where you won and had a val halbered and spammed poison
B: bring up that vent conversation

Get some new shit oh wait you don't have any

jessen13

Sorceror

Here ya are chance - 275lbx2
I haven't done a max bench in about 3 weeks. My max then was 275 so I just threw 275 on because I didn't want to look like a puss and not be able to do something heavier. I almost shit myself on the last rep.

1 straight bar = 45lbs
4x45lb plates = 180lbs
2x25lb plates = 50lbs
Total = 275lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr4BtleGcGM

jessen13;2024441 said:

woah dogg. don't you accuse me of wearing mall brands. i don't wear cheap clothes.

chance21021;2024326 said:
I have no idea, you don't seem to have a doublechin or fat fingers, so i would say your possible just not in shape. i was making an assumption.

i am friends with raserei, and maybe he might be a skinny little fucker. but he's my boy and im not gonna let a bunch of fucks with no pics(not just u) mess with him.

ionno. i sleep with alot of girls who have bfs. and most of their bf's are ugly or fat.

they might think big guys can protect them. but they don't turn them on like i can.

and i know from expierience, that just cause the guy's big does not mean he can fight. i've been in quite a few fights. and i've faught a guy that weighed about 210. i just stayed back kicked his knee knee'd him in the face and choked him out and kicked the shit outta him

i really doubt any of what you just said about getting girls is true.....

girls get turned on by your bird beek and mexxi stash you got going on????

don't think you can be cool with me in game then come on forums talkin mad shit sayin you aint gonna let people talk to your "boy" raserie. I'm not one of your little guildies that you can treat like shit because your better than them at a video game. what I'm not in shape because you can't see my bones?? I don't know where you live but around here that is a good thing. I have never met a girl that says a skinny guy that you can see his bones is attractive. that's just sick.

What you said about girls "cheating" on built guys with skinny guys is utter bullshit... i've talked to/dated a lot of girls and i have never heard a girl once say she was into skinny guys. most girls HATE that.

come on here acting like your some kind of fucking pimp, you aint shit man. you just like raserie. come on forums to build up your self esteem//ego.

you might be hella good in game chance, but damn your personality ruins it for anybody i would wanna chill with...

oh and one other thing. in my past experience, most people that come on the forums bragging about how about much pussy they get are usually the ones not getting any at all, not just on the forums, but in rl i notice this as well. i have a couple friends that like to brag about how much cut they get but in reality they hardly ever get any.

i love how sui and chance have to come on here and flame me for my picture to protect their "boy" raserie. of course you guys are gonna flame me. i flamed the shit out of your little boyfriend.

raserei and i don't get along bro

i just think it's comical that this dude

says shit like this

some fag said:
i really doubt any of what you just said about getting girls is true.....

girls get turned on by your bird beek and mexxi stash you got going on????

don't think you can be cool with me in game then come on forums talkin mad shit sayin you aint gonna let people talk to your "boy" raserie. I'm not one of your little guildies that you can treat like shit because your better than them at a video game. what I'm not in shape because you can't see my bones?? I don't know where you live but around here that is a good thing. I have never met a girl that says a skinny guy that you can see his bones is attractive. that's just sick.

What you said about girls "cheating" on built guys with skinny guys is utter bullshit... i've talked to/dated a lot of girls and i have never heard a girl once say she was into skinny guys. most girls HATE that.

come on here acting like your some kind of fucking pimp, you aint shit man. you just like raserie. come on forums to build up your self esteem//ego.

you might be hella good in game chance, but damn your personality ruins it for anybody i would wanna chill with...

oh and one other thing. in my past experience, most people that come on the forums bragging about how about much pussy they get are usually the ones not getting any at all, not just on the forums, but in rl i notice this as well. i have a couple friends that like to brag about how much cut they get but in reality they hardly ever get any.

it paints a pretty hilarious mental image and i just can't fathom how you take yourself seriously

jessen13

Sorceror

I still bench press more than both of them put together. Chance pay me the 5 mil you bastard.

Suil Ban;2024560 said:
raserei and i don't get along bro

i just think it's comical that this dude

says shit like this

it paints a pretty hilarious mental image and i just can't fathom how you take yourself seriously

rofl, dude just a few posts ago you said i was a pretty average looking guy... you mad now cause i flamed your friend?

take a look at your own pic cause you are one ugly duckling!!