UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

Re: my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

GluttSDS;2024618 said:
This is me...

...even looking like this I still managed to get pussy(herpes free... sup chance?) and dominate this shard.

telling by that car bed in the background of yours, you probably 30 living with your parents?

and why the fuck do you have a football in your hand, god knows you ain't never stepped on a field before

Sheivan01

Knight

GluttSDS;2024618 said:
This is me...

...even looking like this I still managed to get pussy(herpes free... sup chance?) and dominate this shard.

ur so awesome
i wish he knew lol

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

I remember those footballs in little league. TDJs, K2, TDs lol.. most recs make those balls regulation for the higher age groups

Pr0d1gy

Wanderer

Im on your side on this arguement.. thinking you are bettr than lament.. but wtf is this? First off.. its impossible for you to bench 220.. even on steroids maybe... and no you dont max out on 200.. you cant even bench 120 tbh. Im not trying to talk shit or start an arguement i just hate liars..
Raserei;2023616 said:

WTF.. I hope you posted this jokingly.. FFS.. your beyond ugly.. and I dont judge men
Suil Ban;2023654 said:
damn yo check them ribs

WTF... seriously.. words cant describe this shit... I havnt been playing in a month or two.. but i just had to post on this thread.. ffs.. all your pics r you with no shirt on.. are you proud of the little abs you do have? its nothing.. Also you do not fucking bench 200.. but you might be able to bench 120 lol.. atleast its more than ras.
chance21021;2024301 said:
put 5 mil i can pench 200

ill record weighing myself in at less then 145 (i think i weigh 142) and putting up 200

This is me and I max out at 200.. and the only reason im putting up my pic in this thread is so fucking losers like chance and suil ban dont respond telin me to put a pic and not just talk. im in no way trying to imply that im buff or anything i still think im kind of skinny... im just pointing out the stupidity and nerdity (If thats even a word) thats going on here... lol. I seriously would not have a problem with any of you but this is crazy.. lmao

jessen13

Sorceror

Yea, apparently I was the only one willing to post proof of me (a skinny dude) being able to bench 275lbx2.

Faction

Wanderer

I think we're going to need a female only topless pics policy in the pvp forums. Who's with me?

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Faction;2025074 said:
I think we're going to need a female only topless pics policy in the pvp forums. Who's with me?

Look, a UOG: Hybrid Counselor upholding the image of this shard!

Antman06

Wanderer

Pr0d1gy;2025052 said:
Im on your side on this arguement.. thinking you are bettr than lament.. but wtf is this? First off.. its impossible for you to bench 220.. even on steroids maybe... and no you dont max out on 200.. you cant even bench 120 tbh. Im not trying to talk shit or start an arguement i just hate liars..

WTF... seriously.. words cant describe this shit... I havnt been playing in a month or two.. but i just had to post on this thread.. ffs.. all your pics r you with no shirt on.. are you proud of the little abs you do have? its nothing.. Also you do not fucking bench 200.. but you might be able to bench 120 lol.. atleast its more than ras.

This is me and I max out at 200.. and the only reason im putting up my pic in this thread is so fucking losers like chance and suil ban dont respond telin me to put a pic and not just talk. im in no way trying to imply that im buff or anything i still think im kind of skinny... im just pointing out the stupidity and nerdity (If thats even a word) thats going on here... lol. I seriously would not have a problem with any of you but this is crazy.. lmao

I agree with all of the above assessment. I'm new here and I don't know any of you but judging by those pics I seriously doubt you guys are benching 200 unless maybe your form is shit or you are bouncing weights off your chest. The guy who posted the vid had good form.

jesus christ dudes do y'all really give such a shit about lifting weights

Antman06

Wanderer

Suil Ban;2025120 said:
jesus christ dudes do y'all really give such a shit about lifting weights

It's not about that. It's about internet tough's (this shard already seems full of them) and people talking themselves up behind a monitor. I could care less about how much weight anyone benches except me. Just don't go spouting nonsense as if you're God's gift to mankind.

And I don't have a problem with anyone here just be honest with yourselves. If you are indeed working out then good for you keep it up and I am sure benching 200lbs will be no problem.

syrupz

Wanderer

Antman06;2025121 said:
It's not about that. It's about internet tough's (this shard already seems full of them) and people talking themselves up behind a monitor. I could care less about how much weight anyone benches except me. Just don't go spouting nonsense as if you're God's gift to mankind.

And I don't have a problem with anyone here just be honest with yourselves. If you are indeed working out then good for you keep it up and I am sure benching 200lbs will be no problem.

steroids make 200lbs no problem, but you knew that .

Brookly

Sorceror

Faction;2025074 said:

Please stop talking?

sorry, guys--we can't expect staff members to be held up to petty things like standards

Faction

Wanderer

Brookly;2025125 said:
Please stop talking?

Sorry I forgot our female players might be enjoying this. Sometimes I forget their are real girls on uo not just people pretending to be for gold.