UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

Re: my journey through the 1v1 alchy tournament

jessen13;2024551 said:

lololol

and i just think it's funny that THIS GUY ---Sui is talking shit about me ??? that's HILARIOUS....

Sui-- Your by far the ugliest//nerdiest person in this thread.

you are pretty average-lookin'. that's the point. you are a dumb, angry ball of rage and undeserved ego and it's a hilarious juxtaposition.

park that car
drop that phone
sleep on the floor
dream about me

Suil Ban;2024560 said:
raserei and i don't get along bro

i just think it's comical that this dude

says shit like this

it paints a pretty hilarious mental image and i just can't fathom how you take yourself seriously

says shit like what?? im not the one bragging about how much pussy i get or how much ass i can beat irl??? I haven't said anything to boost my ego/self esteem like the rest of the people in this thread....

get off my nuts kiddo.

Suil Ban;2024569 said:
you are pretty average-lookin'. that's the point. you are a dumb, angry ball of rage and undeserved ego and it's a hilarious juxtaposition.

park that car
drop that phone
sleep on the floor
dream about me

when at any point have i acted like i have a big ego???

i am flaming people that act like they have a big ego. not once have i bragged about anything in this thread. i was asked to post my picture. i never said i got a lot of ass or could beat anybody's ass irl or said i was some kind of badass like everyone else here is claiming? i'm not exactly sure how you come across me having an undeserved ego. I think you are just spitting out shit as it comes to your head with no reasoning behind anything you say.

Inferno Blaze;2024571 said:
I haven't said anything to boost my ego/self esteem like the rest of the people in this thread....

get off my nuts kiddo.

oh cool, you're delusional too

jessen13

Sorceror

No...I'm pretty sure Inferno hasn't talked about himself at all. He's just calling nerds like yourself out on their shit.

Suil Ban;2024574 said:
oh cool, you're delusional too

please post something that i have said that makes me seem like i have an undeserved ego. at no point in this thread have i bragged about anything, like everyone else has... except jessen. he is the only one in this thread that has posted his picture not bragging.

jessen13;2024575 said:
No...I'm pretty sure Inferno hasn't talked about himself at all. He's just calling nerds like yourself out on their shit.

One of the rares times we agree

jessen13;2024492 said:
Here ya are chance - 275lbx2
I haven't done a max bench in about 3 weeks. My max then was 275 so I just threw 275 on because I didn't want to look like a puss and not be able to do something heavier. I almost shit myself on the last rep.

1 straight bar = 45lbs
4x45lb plates = 180lbs
2x25lb plates = 50lbs
Total = 275lbs

YouTube - 275lbsx2

very nice very nice.

Inferno Blaze;2024541 said:
i really doubt any of what you just said about getting girls is true.....

girls get turned on by your bird beek and mexxi stash you got going on????

don't think you can be cool with me in game then come on forums talkin mad shit sayin you aint gonna let people talk to your "boy" raserie. I'm not one of your little guildies that you can treat like shit because your better than them at a video game. what I'm not in shape because you can't see my bones?? I don't know where you live but around here that is a good thing. I have never met a girl that says a skinny guy that you can see his bones is attractive. that's just sick.

What you said about girls "cheating" on built guys with skinny guys is utter bullshit... i've talked to/dated a lot of girls and i have never heard a girl once say she was into skinny guys. most girls HATE that.

come on here acting like your some kind of fucking pimp, you aint shit man. you just like raserie. come on forums to build up your self esteem//ego.

you might be hella good in game chance, but damn your personality ruins it for anybody i would wanna chill with...

oh and one other thing. in my past experience, most people that come on the forums bragging about how about much pussy they get are usually the ones not getting any at all, not just on the forums, but in rl i notice this as well. i have a couple friends that like to brag about how much cut they get but in reality they hardly ever get any.

i didn't say built, and if you calling yourself built then lol. i was not talking to you in most of that shit i said. i said fucks as in everyone else outside of the arguement. the arguement was between you and ras. then every pussy faggot on this forums had to come attack him cause he put a pic up.

im glad you believe that, the only reason i brought it up was for proof. you believe what you want. but later on in life, when a girl cheats on you. watch and see who it's with.

chance21021;2024582 said:
i didn't say built, and if you calling yourself built then lol. i was not talking to you in most of that shit i said. i said fucks as in everyone else outside of the arguement. the arguement was between you and ras. then every pussy faggot on this forums had to come attack him cause he put a pic up.

im glad you believe that, the only reason i brought it up was for proof. you believe what you want. but later on in life, when a girl cheats on you. watch and see who it's with.

there you go again assuming stuff again. i never said i was built. but im definitely not out of shape. i work out on a daily basis and i really don't understand how you could tell if i was out of shape by the picture i posted consdidering i was wearing a long sleeved button up shirt that covered the entire region that would show if i was built or not. you said you fucks(not just you) that is calling me a fuck.

the only thing you could get out of my picture is the way my face looks, there is no way you could tell if i was out of shape or not.

later on in life, when a girl cheats on me, i will just assume she is a slut and not be thinking about what kind of person she cheated on me with....

i guess all sluts cheat on guys with skinny/bony guys. (according to chance, knower of all that has to do with girls) *sarcasm*

Sheivan01

Knight

you guys are such skinny little faggots
dont make me record myself pushing trucks with my legs

Sprint-

Wanderer

Inferno Blaze;2024576 said:
please post something that i have said that makes me seem like i have an undeserved ego. at no point in this thread have i bragged about anything, like everyone else has... except jessen. he is the only one in this thread that has posted his picture not bragging.

When have I tried to brag? Alchypwn was trying to talk shit, so I called him out on it, but he backed down and won't post his now.

chance21021;2024582 said:

It was actually between me and Alchypwn.

Sheivan01;2024589 said:
you guys are such skinny little faggots
dont make me record myself pushing trucks with my legs

You're such a beast sheivan :/

Sprint-

Wanderer

btw, you don't have to be skinny to be able to see someones bones.. just means they don't have so much fat to cover it up, and thats not a bad thing ^_^

Sprint-

Wanderer

Heavy stop commenting on other peoples pictures until you grow enough balls to post your own.

Sheivan01

Knight

he posted a picture of his bike once.... lol
but hey do you expect heavy smoker to be anything else than a huge nerdy faggot?
guy been raging through party chats since fucking forever

GluttSDS

Sorceror

This is me...

...even looking like this I still managed to get pussy(herpes free... sup chance?) and dominate this shard.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Sheivan01;2024613 said:
he posted a picture of his bike once.... lol
but hey do you expect heavy smoker to be anything else than a huge nerdy faggot?
guy been raging through party chats since fucking forever

Probably doesn't get on vent because he has a huge lisp and sounds like a faggot, and if people knew he wasn't on 56k he wouldn't have a reason not to get on vent

GluttSDS;2024618 said:
This is me...

...even looking like this I still managed to get pussy(herpes free... sup chance?) and dominate this shard.

I was shown your current pic, gj ;)

roach557

Traveler

GluttSDS;2024618 said:
...even looking like this I still managed to get pussy

mmmm, what pussy tho? was it bitches 50 pounds heavier than you? or did u just roofie their ass up and tell the cops it was consensual?

Anyone can get pussy, it's quality not quantity.