UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My new hat i couldnt pass up :!

Stoltz

Sorceror
this is one of my current favs.. i get alot of complements on it .. hard to find good jagger hats.. this one i had to get from germany

Don't take this the wrong way but... Do you live in a trailer? Because both those hats are really white trash. lol =/

FacePump

Knight
No sorry.. i live in a very nice new condo.. and i dont even drink .. i just like the hats.... sorry im no prep metro sexual fag..

Stoltz

Sorceror
No sorry.. i live in a very nice new condo.. and i dont even drink .. i just like the hats.... sorry im no prep metro sexual fag..

Oh I'm sure you can be a metro sexual fag without the hats! Just reach for your dreams and you'll succeed, for sure. ok ok I kid, I kid.

No but seriously. Why would you wanna wear a Jäger-hat if you don't drink?

FacePump

Knight
who dont like the satanic deer/elk ?? + i used to drink and ive had that deer kick my ass several nights

Fides

Sorceror
everyone knows black men cant run on three legs

but see the question herein lies with this...
Was i pertaining to the black man as...an african american?
or simply a picture of 2 figures...a man and a woman...both colored black

optiek

Sorceror
based on your replies i'll venture a guess towards the first, then upon realizing your fall into racism, you posted the second hasty reply to cover your tracks.