UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My new hat i couldnt pass up :!

Stoltz

Sorceror
For some reason when I see that Oh Snap Obama pic I picture him with a lil metal tube and that pad of paper is really lines of coke... Idk but black guys holding hte okay sign gererally means they got something else in their hand.

zoo york

Knight
I used to make that face a lot when I had a beard. It makes your mustache look bigger and for some reason it became a habit. I still do it sometimes even though now I mostly just keep stubble. I wonder how many random strangers have thought I was constipated. :oops:

Rasah

Sorceror
You mean GAP??? LoL I used to love watching all the little "Goth" "Punks" buying all there silly little black clothes and spikes there, knowing it is Owned by GAP just made it fucking hilarious.

I work for the Gap and as far as I know you are wrong.. there are some other associated companies... Old Navy, Banana, Piper Lime, and Atheltica... but no Hot Topic...

Dexter420

Sorceror
I work for the Gap and as far as I know you are wrong.. there are some other associated companies... Old Navy, Banana, Piper Lime, and Atheltica... but no Hot Topic...
Hot Topic, is owned by the same Corporation, my first job was back room stocking for Hot Topic, my checks were written off of the local Gap store account.