UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MY weird Demise encounters diaries

Khephren

Knight
MY Demise encounters/diaries

Well I make this thread and I will be posting everything I encounter in UO : Demise that I find weird. and some shit here and there... basically MY thread !

(worry not, no nick names/guild names will be mentionned in my stories)

now I start :

This morning, I was heading to blood dungeon like I do alot recently... and I go all around and notice that its full, so since most of you know me, it doesn't really bother me, so I go around and pound on everything... then I manage to grab a paragon daemon chest and this dude tells me: ''fuck off'' .... unfortunatelly, the chest I grabbed was of no use for me but the fact that he told me to fuck off I didn't hand it to him and it actually attracted my friendship... so I sticked with the dude and killed along with him (I'm such a brat !!!). Then after a short while another one came along and the primary one started calling me a noob.... OK, now that is the real part I call weird... how does one be a noob because he's hunting and killing daemons.... ??? In my definition, a noob is someone that is new in something... OK, I would've understood if I would've died or something but no, nothing like that... it seems I was just a noob... lol... then they started to say I had noob gear (LOL) no comment on that one :p

anyhow, thats my first entry of weirdness... oh and for the record, the guy actually had 2 fury bots with him !!! (I'm such a narc !!!) Now, that is a noob in my book, can't solo daemons and need 2 bots to help ? lol

I love this game !

More to come...

-Khephren

Re: MY weird Demise encounters diaries

Khephren;653538 said:
oh and for the record, the guy actually had 2 fury bots with him !!!

Being in Ilsh, you could have reported it to a GM and see that "noob" (noob because he hasn't read well rules) going in jail. The story would have been ended there :)

I'm eager to read to more of your tales!

Khephren

Knight

osd_daedalus;653569 said:
Being in Ilsh, you could have reported it to a GM and see that "noob" (noob because he hasn't read well rules) going in jail. The story would have been ended there :)

I'm eager to read to more of your tales!

He was actually leaving when I was about to do just that... ;)

but I waited a while since I wanted to be the worst parasite he's met... lol

But hey, my new ''devise'' is : if you want my love, say nasty things to me and I shall stick with you like a gum sticks to your shoes ! lol... (then they leave and I get the dungeon to myself)

with the number of people we are and are getting to... I'm not gonna stop playing for anyone... If I wanna be at one place, I will... I won't budge, either they do or they share my love just like I will share theirs. ;) I call it teamwork !

Khephren;653581 said:
But hey, my new ''devise'' is : if you want my love, say nasty things to me and I shall stick with you like a gum sticks to your shoes ! lol...

I wonder how LC called you in the past then :D

Pity part of the fun would go away with instanced loot... but I'm guessing the scene "lol I have got a 1/3 ring lmao"

Khephren

Knight

Now here another one from a few minutes ago...

I was throwing nets in the water on a boat... then I dock, get out, and try to redeem the boat. It said it couldn't because there was a being on board... now WTF was that... so without actually thinking deeper I page since I tought it could be a bug... By the time Athena got there, I went back and forth to check my greater that was on the beach a bit further... when I come back to my boat, I see a character name... and at the same time, Athena pops in... I felt stupid... lol.... casted reveal and indeed someone was trying to hijack my boat !!!

so...

I said, hmmm... interesting...

went to my stables, grabbed a colored hiryu, went on my boat and released it... lol.

so, now the thief has my boat, but also a nice colored hyriu...

is it griefing ? I say no, I say more Trammel PVPing ;)

have fun !

Khephren

Knight

Khephren;674416 said:
Now here another one from a few minutes ago...

I was throwing nets in the water on a boat... then I dock, get out, and try to redeem the boat. It said it couldn't because there was a being on board... now WTF was that... so without actually thinking deeper I page since I tought it could be a bug... By the time Athena got there, I went back and forth to check my greater that was on the beach a bit further... when I come back to my boat, I see a character name... and at the same time, Athena pops in... I felt stupid... lol.... casted reveal and indeed someone was trying to hijack my boat !!!

so...

I said, hmmm... interesting...

went to my stables, grabbed a colored hiryu, went on my boat and released it... lol.

so, now the thief has my boat, but also a nice colored hyriu...

is it griefing ? I say no, I say more Trammel PVPing ;)

have fun !

Et tout est bien qui fini bien !

The thief has abandon ship... I recalled on it today, Killed the Hyriu and reclaimed my ship !

I WIN ! ;)

silvertiger

Knight

Khephren;653581 said:
If you want my love, say nasty things to me and I shall stick with you like a gum sticks to your shoes ! lol...I call it teamwork !:D

Hey idiot, I hate you. Come hunt with me.:D

Pont

Knight

Ageless Venomous;678915 said:
I love the fact that I'm learning french, i can actually understand what that means.
Get a French wife it's the best way to learn :D.

Pont

Knight

Ageless Venomous;679342 said:
Where can I buy one?

psz;679351 said:
France, of course.
I got a 'used' one going for half price, buyer collects.

.....thank god my wife dosn't play UO or reads the forums. :eek:

Anyway I'm getting off topic here, Sorry Kheph.

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

Pont;679505 said:

Do you get a discount if you order french twins, or will that cost you extra?
You never know with them french, do you?

Dridan

Sorceror

Pont;679505 said:

Best thing about a French wife is you automatically win every fight. Bunch of dirty rifle droppers.