UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MY weird Demise encounters diaries

Khephren

Knight
Re: MY weird Demise encounters diaries

Ya'all gotta teach me how to PvP...

expecially how to heal while running...

and many many many other things I note that you would need more than your fingers to do... :)

Khephren

Knight

Well I guess its time for me to take another break... my char was full, my bank was full... and I cashed some checks... guess where the checks fell... on the ground... oh well...

I won't name who got parts of it but it's someone that I know doesn't have a good reputation already... (plus trying to drag me to Fel in the intend to kill me...) sad.

I did get 50k back from another dude... thank you very much.

back to brokeness again... all this 2 weeks of work for nothing... lol

mariobobo

Wanderer

Khephren;712099 said:
Well I guess its time for me to take another break... my char was full, my bank was full... and I cashed some checks... guess where the checks fell... on the ground... oh well...

I won't name who got parts of it but it's someone that I know doesn't have a good reputation already... (plus trying to drag me to Fel in the intend to kill me...) sad.

I did get 50k back from another dude... thank you very much.

back to brokeness again... all this 2 weeks of work for nothing... lol

sad to see that

how much did you lose? :(

Khephren

Knight

BTW, feel free to post it in the bug section as per someone mentioned me via PM that on OSI, when you try to cash a check in the bank and the bank is full... supposedly you cannot cash it... as on Demise, the cash goes in the bank and if bank is full the rest goes in checks and drops on your body.... if your body is full, well it drops on the floor.

I won't because I'm out.

I met a Japanese RPer at Brit Gate once, and he started following me around calling me 'master', asking to do my bidding for me. Yada yada yada, I gave him a Helm of Insight and some leather armor and never saw him again.

Khephren

Knight

Since this is my thread, I'll permit myself to post IRL issues.

I AM PISSED.

(...)

Khephren

Knight

oh goody goody...

gotta love the email ages..

*presses print*

now I am definatelly gonna win my cause ! some spelling errors in it but the sense is still visible...

there is hope !

Khephren

Knight

So I won my case AND I will get even more of what I won OR +2000$ (because of the email)

YAY !

Khephren

Knight

My thread.

OK I just read a selling thread in the forums... and read some bitching...

sorry if it offends people I know...

but

(RANT)
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU COMPLAIN ???? BID THE HIGHEST YOU CAN SO THE SELLER JUST SAYS TO MEET HIM INSTEAD OF FUCKING RAISING YOUR BIDS LIKE PEANUTS..... COME ON YOU RICH FUCKERS, IT'S NOT 1KK THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!!
(/RANT)

no seriously, if I would have cash, I would fucking bid strait up 5KK... if you want to overbid me, so be it, at least I bid like I wanted the damn item.

Khephren

Knight

some people come, some people go...

It was nice meeting you... thanks alot for keeping your word and even more....

Have a happy future and if you need to reach me, you got my coords... :)

thanks again and I shall miss being stalked ;)

amen

Bile

Knight

See Spot Run
See Spot Ran
What Spot Saw
Was Not Fan
Fan Seen Spot
Spot Was Gone
Gone With Wind
Like Boys And
Men Follow Spot

Khephren

Knight

Khephren;722396 said:
So I won my case AND I will get even more of what I won OR +2000$ (because of the email)

YAY !

It wasnt won, but now it is... and even better : 2500$ YAY BABY !