UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MY weird Demise encounters diaries

Khephren

Knight
Re: MY weird Demise encounters diaries

Whoa, for a split second I tought I was seeing double... lol

LOL

Fucks the eyes doesn't it ?

(coincidence pic from rearranging the house)

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 58

Drucilia

Knight
Re: MY weird Demise encounters diaries

Khephren;727142 said:
My thread.

OK I just read a selling thread in the forums... and read some bitching...

sorry if it offends people I know...

but

(RANT)
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU COMPLAIN ???? BID THE HIGHEST YOU CAN SO THE SELLER JUST SAYS TO MEET HIM INSTEAD OF FUCKING RAISING YOUR BIDS LIKE PEANUTS..... COME ON YOU RICH FUCKERS, IT'S NOT 1KK THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE !!!!
(/RANT)

no seriously, if I would have cash, I would fucking bid strait up 5KK... if you want to overbid me, so be it, at least I bid like I wanted the damn item.
Thats piss funny but only because it sounds like something I might have written specially when i read the rant part at the start lol

Bama

Bug Huntress
Khephern I didn't want to start my own thread so I am using yours

Orcs.......... the true UO partiers

They pass out anywhere and everywhere and have a sexual preference when they think no one is watching Sunny_2-1_19.11.jpg Sunny_1-25_20.07.jpg
Sunny_2-1_15.51.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
Alright now things are getting strange
Which Staff member is messing with me?

This 1st screen shot I took as soon as I finished typing "THEY NEED A BIGGER BATHTUB" I had not looted it yet
I then went to the next room to the North to kill the Brute that took off that way
When I came back (please notice the time stamps) the Brute who was laying in the trough in the 1st picture is now in a different place in the 2nd picture.MoB corpse' do not decay that fast

So which Staff member is messing with me?
Sunny_4-7_07.04.jpg Sunny_4-7_07.08.jpg

april0395

Sorceror
Alright now things are getting strange
Which Staff member is messing with me?

This 1st screen shot I took as soon as I finished typing "THEY NEED A BIGGER BATHTUB" I had not looted it yet
I then went to the next room to the North to kill the Brute that took off that way
When I came back (please notice the time stamps) the Brute who was laying in the trough in the 1st picture is now in a different place in the 2nd picture.MoB corpse' do not decay that fast

So which Staff member is messing with me?

I think the dead orc was just uncomfortable and shifted his position. Give him a break! :eek: :]

Bama

Bug Huntress
So I am trying to move a container and for some reason "it" tells me "it" doesn't want to go
M Ledbetter_9-14_17.10.jpg

Days later while in my other house I can not walk because I am carrying too much
Really?
My back pack shows 1 weight (41 Stones) and my status gump shows another (715 Stones)

M Ledbetter_9-24_19.49.jpg

Reactions: Diz

april0395

Sorceror
My back pack shows 1 weight (41 Stones) and my status gump shows another (715 Stones)
[/ATTACH]

I know in the past when I used to use razor, I would sometimes have something hidden on my cursor (at least I think that's where it would end up.) What I was doing was trying to place something using the relative location with razor, and then accidentally have it looped. When I would stop the macro, the item wouldn't be in my inventory or on the ground where I was trying to place it, but in limbo! If it was a heavy chest, I wouldn't be able to move until I logged out and back in, then the item would drop to my feet.

It was weird. :thumbsdown: