UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mysterious Journal?

LaRue

Squire
Re: Mysterious Journal?

CNS_Midnight;616614 said:
There are at least 3 left... I shouldn't be giving you guys hints, but it's my first event...

good job on your first event!! would like to see this done again

Midnight, I hope there won't be too short a deadline for whatever we have to do with the statues. I have two in locked away safely but I won't be able to get ingame until tomorrow afternoon...

FE

gugutz

Knight

Is it even possible to kill the merchant?
It seems to have 1 trillion HPR.

Howl

Sorceror

Ah, that's good to hear.

Looking forward to the finale of this event =)

gugutz, I think some of our staff members could give them a good run for their money =D

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

Hopefully tomorrow night you can all meet the mysterious man, and collect your rewards...
Muwahahaha!

Howl

Sorceror

Yay!!!

Also, I found A Merchant wearing deep blue clothing in the middle of Trammel, I guess he has some part to play in all of this? :?

GM_Midnight

All are found.
The blue merchant is NOT from my event.
I will be holding a turn in monday night, will announce it shortly after 3ish, along with the location.
If winners are not available, please shoot me a PM and we can arrange another time. No artifacts will be deleted without the player receiving a reward.

gankwearinc

Wanderer

You asked me in game to give you the name of my toon that is holding them his name is *drum rolls* Spider Monkey

GM_Midnight

Statue turn in time will be announced tomorrow on the forums. Please continue to check in for the correct time and location.
If anyone misses the turn in time due to not being able to log on, don't worry, I will make sure everyone with a statue gets a reward...

silvertiger

Knight

Your awesome even if i didnt getto participate i wouldve enjoyed this event and btw how many monster statutes did the winner of the scavenger hunt was jus wondering how far i was off by.:D

ne14pic

Sorceror

Just wondering where everyone found theres at
FE and i found outs in cove minoc and moonglow
i know of the trinsic one but was a little to late for it

Howl

Sorceror

We found one inside Despise (well, we would, wouldn't we? =P) and another in LB's castle.