UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mysterious Journal?

dsavant

Sorceror
Re: Mysterious Journal?

i found a majority of mine in luna, as far as i can tell me and someone from zen got pretty much all of em around luna... i found a few stuck under bridges/stairs. i also went to tram magincia and fel bucs den... i ended up with abt 70

ne14pic

Sorceror

we are talking about merchants that you had to steal an artifact from his bag not the treasure hunt your thinking of

dsavant

Sorceror

i know, but someone kinda dragged it off topic... with the merchants thing, how did anyone find em?

Howl

Sorceror

By discussing the event on Ventrillo and designating different members different areas to search, and calling in the theives whenever we spotted a Merchant, and trying to collect information on where Merchants have already been found and therefore where not to look, and also I had a look at the entire facet on UOAM to try to muse on where Midnight might have put them. All pretty simple, really.

silvertiger

Knight

gankwearinc;617659 said:
he got 320
Fenchurch got 250 or so
Khaotic got 150

Man i was way off i only got 49 I think i was first to go to tokuno though was my first idea and then i grabbed the ones in blood by balron and sucubbus of course i would check blood since im there all the time then went running thru ilshenar which was one of my biggest time wasters then ran thru brit to vespers was such a waste of time i shoulda jus went to vesper ran thru despise either someone got those or there werent any pretty much was jus running around finding 2 or 3 in every 10 mins.:(

:D