UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Network Outage - Denial of Service - 1/13/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

hella

Sorceror
Re: Network Outage - Denial of Service - 1/13/2009

hey i got an idea lets spend 10 years in jail ..maybe longer.. for a hacking a free site ! stupid people . ..

KoNNaN

Knight

Enlightener;1805277 said:
That was a bit overkill, isn`t?

Enlightener;1805277 said:
There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload".

to quote your sig

and yes, way overkill

What server was this directed at because from what I have seen this also effected demise and its forums.

Allthough this could have happend when the ip's got null routed.

Ankoku15

Sorceror

lol, sounds like someone was upset about their 5 dollar foot long :)

could've been worse, i read someone chopped a guy's head off with a real broadsword cause he got pissed about some UO-style game.

pdeaton

Sorceror

I thought it was strange that the DOS attack started like 5 minutes before this huge IDOC fell in south Vesper. Almost as if someone let it fall and attacked the server just to mess with people.

pdeaton;1805387 said:
I thought it was strange that the DOS attack started like 5 minutes before this huge IDOC fell in south Vesper. Almost as if someone let it fall and attacked the server just to mess with people.

Because idocs happen once a year right?

Suriv

Sorceror

Wahaha, I haven't played Gunz in so long.

Peculiar timing with the attack, I just got a friend of mine playing the day before, and they were all 'Whut'.

"Seriously.. This isn't normal.. I swear!"

Kudos for fixing it so quickly!

namlamina

Sorceror

You want I should pass these IPs along (Yes, it is proper English... called the Subjunctive)? Apparently some friends of friends from back on Pacific could teach the people behind those IPs a few lessons. Way to get it fixed so quickly, and I hope the FBI catches these fuckers, and since it is in the 10's of Thousands, they will actually fuck some bitches up! God, I hope those fucking nerds will like having a parole that bans them from using the internet and computers.

pdeaton

Sorceror

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1805388 said:
Because idocs happen once a year right?

Next time you attend your daily 16x18 IDOC with tons of rares and possibly one of the best plots around, please let me know so I can take part.

drasked

Sorceror

namlamina;1805421 said:
You want I should pass these IPs along (Yes, it is proper English... called the Subjunctive)? Apparently some friends of friends from back on Pacific could teach the people behind those IPs a few lessons.

They gonna follow up a few hundred botnet infected users that had nothing to do with this besides the fact that they are too retarded to be allowed to use a computer?

Konoe

Page

Damn, thats rough. Good thing we have such great and knowlegable staff here!
:D

drasked;1805501 said:
They gonna follow up a few hundred botnet infected users that had nothing to do with this besides the fact that they are too retarded to be allowed to use a computer?

And messing with this one,

160.36.178.0/24 -University of Tennessee

Is just asking for trouble, but then again I don't really know too much about networking, so I merely assumed this is for the entire university, not just THAT single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.