UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Network Outage - Denial of Service - 1/13/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabar

Wanderer
Re: Network Outage - Denial of Service - 1/13/2009

How about "That is also exactly what I was thinking."?
My grammar is pathetic.... =<. Math and science were always my best subjects.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Ajax;1810155 said:
You're annoying as shit.....
Oh, the irony

Butterstick;1810187 said:
Oh, the irony.
That is just a spelling error due to being at work and not being able to proofread, if you look at the grammatical content it is correct. I make mistakes, spelling errors and grammatical, but after reading what I write you don't need a translator. I strive to write a statement that does not leave one saying "what the fuck does that mean", example: I already said that "depending on if it was even accessible do to college policies" on viewing the traffic logs for the campus.

Kabar;1810225 said:
My thoughts exactly.
Kabar, why the hate? You keep this up and you are not coming to my birthday party. Stick to what you are good at, advising the shard in hectic times of fear.

Sammich

Wanderer

TheRemedy;1810356 said:
Oh, the irony

That is just a spelling error due to being at work and not being able to proofread,

Maybe he was at work too, or maybe you are a lier. Either way nothing you have said has impressed me, or surpassed a 101 class in any field. Grats, e-king.

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Sammich;1810496 said:
Maybe he was at work too, or maybe you are a lier. Either way nothing you have said has impressed me, or surpassed a 101 class in any field. Grats, e-king.

What areas of expertise do you obtain to have the ability to judge 101 capacities of people?

Networking is certainly not my "field", I am a designer, I possess 2 bachelor degrees and a master’s degree. Though I may not posses the "101" knowledge of networking, I do understand the basic processes. I passed the CompTIA A+ exam in 2006, mainly just to use as a resume boost.

Perhaps my “e-king” personality on UOG is because I no longer fuck with people in real life, so I get that out here. When I see dumbass posts like Kabar's, it reminds me of all the crap that people post after Mark posts source code and states he fixed something. Everyone posts "great job" or "i love you", in some pathetic attempt to gain recognition from him. Everyone should take note, from what I remember the only people he creates items and hacks for are himself and his girlfriend, and occasionally heavy smoker. ([email protected])

In conclusion, you will not see me post or attempt to post anything over a "101" comment on UOG. The only “field” I occasionally post constructive comments in pertain to the game itself, which I have played for 11+ years. I simply was calling someone out for posting bullshit. I apologize for being an asshole. The end.

Ajax

Lord

I didn't waste my time reading this, but rest assured, nobody gives a shit
TheRemedy;1810662 said:
What areas of expertise do you obtain to have the ability to judge 101 capacities of people?

Networking is certainly not my "field", I am a designer, I possess 2 bachelor degrees and a master’s degree. Though I may not posses the "101" knowledge of networking, I do understand the basic processes. I passed the CompTIA A+ exam in 2006, mainly just to use as a resume boost.

Perhaps my “e-king” personality on UOG is because I no longer fuck with people in real life, so I get that out here. When I see dumbass posts like Kabar's, it reminds me of all the crap that people post after Mark posts source code and states he fixed something. Everyone posts "great job" or "i love you", in some pathetic attempt to gain recognition from him. Everyone should take note, from what I remember the only people he creates items and hacks for are himself and his girlfriend, and occasionally heavy smoker. ([email protected])

In conclusion, you will not see me post or attempt to post anything over a "101" comment on UOG. The only “field” I occasionally post constructive comments in pertain to the game itself, which I have played for 11+ years. I simply was calling someone out for posting bullshit. I apologize for being an asshole. The end.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Looks like a love triangle!

TheRemedy </3 Kablar who <3 Ajax who </3 TheRemedy who <3 Ajax!

Complicated situation :confused:

Bladerunner1

Wanderer

If you ask me, somebody who throws 350 megabit is unlikely to be traceable. Firstly, what makes you think it was launched from inside the university with a logon corresponding to his own name or in video camera view. about 1000 people have been busted doing since the 80's that and that would be retarded if he did. I'm sure he cant be that fucking dumb.

All he had to do was lodge remotely using several anon proxys in a bounce so that you cant track him. And if he isnt stupid then even 'FBI' investigations wont be able to trace through the anon proxy list (to find where he initiated the attack from). due to differences in international recognition of law, and the burden of cost in lodging international legal action against service providers abroad.

Then even after all this, theres the possibility he hacked a private internet connection or used a public internet forum such as a 'internet cafe', so weeks of contacting international service provider(s) to find the origin of attack are useless. By service 'provider(s)', I mean there could be dozens here each requiring international appeals.

As for ascertaining who it was through UO members and heresay, i dont see how that is going to help you get a conviction on anybody, (although pressing the ban button might be nice).

----

All that you can hope is that he was some stupid undergrad who wont be able to cover his tracks because a proper attack usually wont be traceable.

kas245

Wanderer

Happy Internet ! UN firewall me RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably mark LOL

Sammich

Wanderer

Bladerunner1;1811879 said:
If you ask me, somebody who throws 350 megabit is unlikely to be traceable. Firstly, what makes you think it was launched from inside the university with a logon corresponding to his own name or in video camera view. about 1000 people have been busted doing since the 80's that and that would be retarded if he did. I'm sure he cant be that fucking dumb.

All he had to do was lodge remotely using several anon proxys in a bounce so that you cant track him. And if he isnt stupid then even 'FBI' investigations wont be able to trace through the anon proxy list (to find where he initiated the attack from). due to differences in international recognition of law, and the burden of cost in lodging international legal action against service providers abroad.

Then even after all this, theres the possibility he hacked a private internet connection or used a public internet forum such as a 'internet cafe', so weeks of contacting international service provider(s) to find the origin of attack are useless. By service 'provider(s)', I mean there could be dozens here each requiring international appeals.

As for ascertaining who it was through UO members and heresay, i dont see how that is going to help you get a conviction on anybody, (although pressing the ban button might be nice).

----

All that you can hope is that he was some stupid undergrad who wont be able to cover his tracks because a proper attack usually wont be traceable.

all this for uo.

Status
Not open for further replies.