UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newbie Dungeon Opened, Miscellaneous Updates

Mark

Knight
Newbie Dungeon Opened, Miscellaneous Updates

The newbie dungeon is now open. There is a temporary entrance on the east side of the Inn in Britain until we can decide on the best location. Please thank Countessa for all her hard work building the new dungeon.

The rules are simple:

• To enter the newbie dungeon your character must have been created less than 30 days ago, have less than 7 days of total online time (168 hours), have no murder counts, have less than 400.0 total skills, and not be event banned.
  • If you receive a murder count while in the newbie dungeon you will be sent to a random location in Buccaneer's Den.
  • Griefing in the newbie dungeon is not tolerated. If you are caught griefing there you will be event banned. Remember, event bans affect an entire account.
  • Feel free to make a new character to explore the area or to help out new players there. You'll have plenty of time to be a jerk when they are out in the real world.

Additionally, we enhanced detection of certain cheats and exploits tonight. There were some quirks that required us to restart the server a few times. Those issues should be resolved now.

Formater

Knight
Re: Newbie Dungeon Opened, Miscellaneous Updates

Mark;1853804 said:
The newbie dungeon is now open. There is a temporary entrance on the east side of the Inn in Britain until we can decide on the best location. Please thank Countessa for all her hard work building the new dungeon.

The rules are simple:

• To enter the newbie dungeon your character must have been created less than 30 days ago, have less than 7 days of total online time (168 hours), have no murder counts, have less than 400.0 total skills, and not be event banned.
  • If you receive a murder count while in the newbie dungeon you will be sent to a random location in Buccaneer's Den.
  • Griefing in the newbie dungeon is not tolerated. If you are caught griefing there you will be event banned. Remember, event bans affect an entire account.
  • Feel free to make a new character to explore the area or to help out new players there. You'll have plenty of time to be a jerk when they are out in the real world.

Additionally, we enhanced detection of certain cheats and exploits tonight. There were some quirks that required us to restart the server a few times. Those issues should be resolved now.

Sounds great thanks for the update!

PiNgPoNg

Sorceror

Mark;1853804 said:

The rules are simple:

Yay im excited!

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Mark;1853804 said:

What do you mean exactly by 'cheats and exploits', care to explain?

i agree, great day for hybrid, i took a run thru the dungeon, VERY nice, tessa did a great job, my newb char ran all the way to the boss, i wont spoil what it is, but the dungeon scales Perfectly

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

SinisterLightning;1853825 said:
i agree, great day for hybrid, i took a run thru the dungeon, VERY nice, tessa did a great job, my newb char ran all the way to the boss, i wont spoil what it is, but the dungeon scales Perfectly
Wow no screenshots, you is a very big homo.
Shame on you?

MGT;1853826 said:
Wow no screenshots, you is a very big homo.
Shame on you?

i took 5-10 but im not spoling it, it scales great, spectres, corpsers, some other stuff, pm me if u wanna know the boss, i just want a surprise for the newbies

Quenton

Wanderer

I hear people are already getting pk'd in there, it's been open for 10 minutes

Mark

Knight

Quenton;1853830 said:
I hear people are already getting pk'd in there, it's been open for 10 minutes

People are already getting event banned too. :p