UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newbie Dungeon Opened, Miscellaneous Updates

maxonuo00

Wanderer
Re: Newbie Dungeon Opened, Miscellaneous Updates

so are there any monsters that have fat loot of give a ton of fame or anything?
is it worth it for older players to get on there at all?

Countessa

Knight

This is a dungeon for newbies. Some place they can start out and develop their character. It's not a place to get rich quick.

uoforlife

Sorceror

sweet, ima make a char and go on there, help some new players, that's the only way hybrid will stay alive, if we lower the people quitting. we need to help the new players

maxonuo00

Wanderer

uoforlife;1856411 said:
sweet, ima make a char and go on there, help some new players, that's the only way hybrid will stay alive, if we lower the people quitting. we need to help the new players

I hear that.
Good idea. Sounds like something I will do at the end of next week. After I finish a bunch of projects.

a lawyer

Sorceror

I've been meaning to get in their and hand out horses and other weaps, armor, bandies and things

ive been doing this for the last two days. I have been passing out horses and shadow armour/weps and barbed studded/leather suits.

Got to say, more then anything it pisses me off how people with three yr old accounts will come to me and ask straight up.