UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newbie Dungeon Opened, Miscellaneous Updates

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Newbie Dungeon Opened, Miscellaneous Updates

I love this idea, just because being a newbie really is hard on this shard.

The one thing to make the dungeon better, would to put a teleporter at the end of the *Harder monsters* gate where there are liches and Golden elements there, just because if a newbie dies back there, he/she going to have to run all the way back, which sucks.

Not saying give back their stuff, just give them less of a trip to run back which may help.

But other wise I love the dungeon, hopeful it will help newbies out. I mean especially the signs on the wall, which tell different hints, which I think is a great idea as well. Gold star to whomever thought that up.

kdivers

Knight

drat, i need to get a 4x skill ball and make a pure mage on a new acc and pwn nubs

maxonuo00

Wanderer

MGT;1853810 said:
What do you mean exactly by 'cheats and exploits', care to explain?

Yes, please do explain what exactly is okay and what isnt that we find so common on public shards.

Mark

Knight

sssuuu;1853858 said:
I love this idea, just because being a newbie really is hard on this shard.

The one thing to make the dungeon better, would to put a teleporter at the end of the *Harder monsters* gate where there are liches and Golden elements there, just because if a newbie dies back there, he/she going to have to run all the way back, which sucks.

Not saying give back their stuff, just give them less of a trip to run back which may help.

But other wise I love the dungeon, hopeful it will help newbies out. I mean especially the signs on the wall, which tell different hints, which I think is a great idea as well. Gold star to whomever thought that up.

The spawn definitely needs to be tweaked a bit.

I'd like to wall off the harder sections and use teleporter access to prevent spawn from being lured back as well.

Wanderer

Will my level 25 warlock from world of warcraft transfer to this shard and would this new instance be suited for him?

miztron

Wanderer

405;1853877 said:
Will my level 25 warlock from world of warcraft transfer to this shard and would this new instance be suited for him?

please, just stfu for sanity's sake. UO is and always will be so much > WoW

and this game is hard for new players, theres so much in the world a little help wouldnt hurt how many people we have online :)

Stides40oz

Knight

405;1853877 said:

lol u better go find a group

Ralcore

Wanderer

Very cool, I need to delete a guy so I can go check this out :D

Crafter

Sorceror

i think it looks great and a lot of time was spent working on it, but i do agree that the spawn needs to be tweaked some, i mean it works fine for characters that are going to be doing magery or a weapon skills, but what about people who are looking to make tamers? or miners/smiths? i love the idea, and i think it looks amazing so far, i just think the spawn could be split up some into different kinds of areas like areas for tamers, areas for miners, areas for weapons/magery, and probably some others that im forgetting

kdivers

Knight

are we allowed to twink out characters for this dungeon?

can i make a char with:
100 swords
100 tactics
80 healing
70 anat
50 resist

equip him with a perfect hally, full invul studded, along with pots and petals, and buff spells to boot?

kdivers;1854046 said:
are we allowed to twink out characters for this dungeon?

can i make a char with:
100 swords
100 tactics
80 healing
70 anat
50 resist

equip him with a perfect hally, full invul studded, along with pots and petals, and buff spells to boot?

400 = boot out....

aemneuspeed

Knight

he could be twinked for a week, cuz it says after 7 days your done......

Mark;1853804 said:
  • Feel free to make a new character to explore the area or to help out new players there. You'll have plenty of time to be a jerk when they are out in the real world.
Beautifully put :D

Thanks to you, and of course to Countessa :cool:

Countessa

Knight

Center Hallway

First 'advanced monster' beyond the entrance.