UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

O lympics !!!

Re: O lympics !!!

Mary Kay;705196 said:
Im not old so i might not know all of that but i certainly do know about hockey,
ovechkin is my timeline and hes making rediculous numbers already,
and if u google best hockey goal ever... the one and only ovechkin will show and you will see your precious gretsky looking at the replay in shock "how did he do that"

First 4 seasons

Ovechkin:

Games Played - 324
Goals - 219
Assists - 201
Points - 420

Gretzky:

Games Played - 311
Goals - 241
Assists - 376
Points - 617

13 less games, 22 more goals, 175 more assists, 197 more points.

You obviously don't know hockey.

Gretzky FAR > Ovechkin

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjCJdhweKhI is the best goal I've ever seen.

Look at this:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=2035

and then tell me Ovechkin will be putting up those same numbers. Highly doubtful.

Phelon

Knight

ParagonDancer;705392 said:
First 4 seasons

Ovechkin:

Games Played - 324
Goals - 219
Assists - 201
Points - 420

Gretzky:

Games Played - 311
Goals - 241
Assists - 376
Points - 617

Gretzky FAR > Ovechkin

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjCJdhweKhI is the best goal I've ever seen.

Look at this:

and then tell me Ovechkin will be putting up those same numbers. Highly doubtful.

No one will ever beat Gretzky. Did i miss something? Who said someone would?

Go back to your box of Ding-Dongs kid.

Phelon

Knight

GodZila;705401 said:
Ov wont have a long career
sum1 is gona ripp is head off
just like lindros

If you keep repeating that i'll have to tear into you man. Fair warning to you and your ilk.

Phelon;705398 said:
No one will ever beat Gretzky. Did i miss something? Who said someone would?

Go back to your box of Ding-Dongs kid.

Mary Kay said:
the one and only ovechkin will show and you will see your precious gretsky looking at the replay in shock "how did he do that

This completely insinuates that Ovechkin is better than Gretzky.

I guess "Hooked on Phonics" didn't work for you eh?

Phelon

Knight

But "hooked on Cheetos" seemed to work for you just fine. Pull out your "jump to conclusions" mat more imo. Gretzky was, is, and will always be the BEST imo. There is no equal and we won't ever see one. A pure phenom like Jordan in basketball.

Now, hows your team doing?

Phelon;705409 said:
But "hooked on Cheetos" seemed to work for you just fine. Pull out your "jump to conclusions" mat more imo. Gretzky was, is, and will always be the BEST imo. There is no equal and we won't ever see one. A pure phenom like Jordan in basketball.

Now, hows your team doing?

I highlighted the part of your spiel that maybe you should pay a little more attention to. Your rage of late has been incredibly unjustified, especially over something as trivial as Hockey.

Phelon

Knight

Eskeshehir;705411 said:
I highlighted the part of your spiel that maybe you should pay a little more attention to. Your rage of late has been incredibly unjustified, especially over something as trivial as Hockey.

Don't jump into something that you don't know the history of Esk. I'll leave it at that for now unless you press it as I genuinely like you. I am not "raging", I speak my mind whether popular or not.

Phelon;705412 said:
Don't jump into something that you don't know the history of Esk.

He's mad because he didn't get UO items when I quit.

He helped me out a while ago and I told him I would have put him on a "list" that I have of players in UO that have helped me, and would consider granting them some of my riches if I ever quit. The list is entirely real and I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere in my Documents folder. I just chose a different route upon my self dismissal.

He didn't get anything.

Esk got it all.

Now he's mad.

Phelon

Knight

ParagonDancer;705417 said:
He's mad because he didn't get UO items when I quit.

He helped me out a while ago and I told him I would have put him on a "list" that I have of players in UO that have helped me, and would consider granting them some of my riches if I ever quit. The list is entirely real and I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere in my Documents folder. I just chose a different route upon my self dismissal.

He didn't get anything.

Esk got it all.

Now he's mad.

A man's only as good as his word. I always live up to mine and find it disgusting when others don't is all. That's life. News flash, I don't and didn't need anything of yours. I'm doing ok :)

When MiQ quit he gave me his suit and I told him I would never sell any of it. It would always be there for him if he ever came back even though he said he never would and to do with it as I will. Even though those millions would have been huge for me as I was 2 weeks old when he gave it to me. 8 months later he couldn't even remember who he gave it to but I gave it back in full, like I said I would.

People like you just make me sick, that's all.

Edited for: holy farking lack of punctuation o_O

Mary Kay

Squire

ParagonDancer;705392 said:
First 4 seasons

Ovechkin:

Games Played - 324
Goals - 219
Assists - 201
Points - 420

Gretzky:

Games Played - 311
Goals - 241
Assists - 376
Points - 617

Gretzky FAR > Ovechkin

Look at this:

Who the hell said OV was better than Gretsky, were talking about BEST GOALS, get with the program and shove your attitude and ego up your ass.