UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt Rewards

Mark

Knight
October Scavenger Hunt Rewards

Sorry it has taken so long to get these posted. We've been having issues with our connection here since before Halloween. Overall, things have been very busy; I wanted to make sure I would have the time to handle the exchanges before I posted the list.

1 Pumpkin: 1 million gold or a participant pack.
5 Pumpkins: 10 million gold or an advanced participant pack.
10 Pumpkins: 25 million gold or a house made ageless (it can still decay if the account is deleted; all housing limits still apply).
40 Pumpkins: Special Event Hooded Shroud of Shadows

To exchange, simply page in game!

EDIT: It is late, I won't be able to exchange anything until tomorrow. Sorry! I didn't want people to think I forgot completely though.

wkstrm

Lord
Re: October Scavenger Hunt Rewards

A bag of ordinary pumpkins and a note saying: Happy Halloween!

Honestly, I don't know.

namlamina

Sorceror

I'm Number 1 in Queue... with my 5 pumpkins... please answer.

I remember a quote spread by Addicted, taken from an IRC conversation with you in which it was stated by you that these prizes would be better than the June Brick Prizes.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ya I paged just asking what the participant pack is and it says no GMs are on.. I knew i shoulda sold u them damn punpkins for like 10 mil a pop.. freakin 1 mil each :(

a lawyer

Sorceror

Speedy-hybrid;1990419 said:
LOL people bought the pumpkins for 10-20mil LOL wow..fail..

All of those people can attempt to recooperate some of their loss by allowing me to buy all their pumpkins for 2 mil each, although I need 40... :)

FlameXtriker

Sorceror

if advanced participant pack worth 10million, it wont be too bad

FlameXtriker;1990438 said:

if advanced participant pack worth 10million, it wont be too bad

that makes absolutely no sense

its like saying you can take 10$ or a gift card which could be worth 10$

Abhorsen

Knight

no its like saying instead of getting totally fucked on 5 pumpkins for like 50m you might recover 20m and then it wouldnt be so bad. which is exactly what he said. on the other hand you are in mtl so thats legit.

peteliv

Knight

keep the pumpkins and dont turn any in and keep trading them to each other for 10's of mills

Fez_

Knight

i dont see the problem?

last hunt was similar prizes.... you thought dickhead with a brick would get death shroud or some shit?

im happy they've been announced
looking forward to prizes :)