UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt Rewards

LSPlayer

Wanderer
Re: October Scavenger Hunt Rewards

Well all in all I spent 100mil for 10 pumpkins made 90mil back playing Poker, SO in the end i spent 10 mil for both outfits. Not to Bad!! Good event Mark thanks!!

Attachments

• ReeferMadness_11-21_19.47.jpg
    ReeferMadness_11-21_19.47.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 337

as of right now, loco oso is the only guy ive seen with anything on as a reward from the scav hunt. dont know if everyone else is holding out. anybody else with pics?

arrex

Traveler

take so long for the gm to come.

anyone had same problem as mine?

arrex

Traveler

is the pumpkin that can be exchange the one from the hallowen gift box?

or different pumpkin?

wkstrm

Lord

arrex;1994243 said:
is the pumpkin that can be exchange the one from the hallowen gift box?

or different pumpkin?

The pumpkin is not the one you got in the halloween gift box.
The pumpkin is the blue one obtained during the scavenger hunt. There is one for display at the West Britain Bank roof.

namlamina

Sorceror

same as everyone else who turned in 5... blaze stool, gloves, boots; Charcoal pants, surcoat, fancy shirt. All named "Scavenger".

Dexter420

Sorceror

The prizes this time around made alot more sence to me. Much better that someone couldnt make a 50 mil pair of sandals with a stupid name or something.

those sandals are way more than 50mill, but i agree with ya dex. makes a lil more sense to me as well.